Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's the partying at the SUNY school you go to....

I obviously as my signature denotes attend the lovely University At Albany. It's not bad here. MAAAAAAAAAD people, so there are always new faces. There are always house parties downtown and such all you need to is walk down Hudson, or Ontario etc. There are plenty of bars, from your typical "college kid" bars like the post or paulies and cagnies and then there are your more upscale trendy bars like Jillians and such. Anyway it's really a good time here although after a cpl years you start to get sick of it. Then you just switch bar scene tho and your straight chillen for a little while. Not really any good clubs around though, that play house music, cept Sneaky petes every once in awhile.

I've been to cortland before, not a bad school but freezing! Seems to be more of a frat/sorority school with some bars. Also seems like there are fights quite often tho. Drunken walks to Frank & Marys at 4am in the freezing cold are always fun. And the towners are kinda wierd. We saw a guy going full reverse mode down the street in his electric wheelchair as the cops chased him down, no joke. Supposed to be going there this weekend tho actually, should be fun. 3 MUNROE WHATS UP!?!? :cool:

Been to stoneonta once. Was a okay time. Seems like a small town, didn't really go out, just went to a frat party and such and drank and smoked. Seems like it's "okay" there.

Any other takers....?

Infinite, I'm in Albany too.. Yeah they're isn't much to do here other than places like Sneaky's and all the downtown bars, etc...

If you're looking for House music, Luna Lounge in Saratoga has just finished renovating the whole club.... The main floor is going to be mostly house with some hip hop thrown in to satisfy the Upstate People... This Saturday me and a few other djs' will be spinning in the Green room there.. They're going to keep the room entirely dance music and see how it works out.. Within a couple weeks they are going to make the upstairs a VIP room w/ strictly dance music...

I'll be spinning funky/tribal house probably this Saturday for an hour or so... I think they're having 5 DJ's in that room this week as a trial run..Next week is going to be the "grand reopening"

Yea it definitely is getting cold. The snow usually doesn't start till the 2nd semester at least tho. Drunken nights out in the snow usually make for a fun time. :D

If you want to talk about cold tho go to cortland. I mean it's freeeeeeeeeezing there. Least the few times I went.

Originally posted by infinite

They actually had JP up here once or twice last semester.

id rather lace my cheerios with anthrax then be caught at that place on the same night that J.P. and his grewpies (which are many) at this school are in attendance.

if i wanna hear club music, i just hop in the whip with 2 friends and in 2 1/2 hours you are at 6 hubert street.

SUNY Oneonta here.. well used to just graduated in may. Like all other suny schools way too many "substances" Oneonta is a big coke haven There's some decent bars or were decent bars.. havent been there in a minute.. Oneonta is the only place i've seen where girls walk around in mini skirts and tube tops in the middle of january.. gotta love it..

I went to SUNY Maritime for a semester Freshman year. And if you you are a freshman you get treated like an animal. During the week days we werent allowed off capmus and the campus was 100% dry. Also you got in trouble for associating with upperclassmen. And the girls there... wow, the place was 85% male and that 15% of girls were fucking hidious. I went there because you can make real good money after you graduate, but i only lasted one semester

Originally posted by infinite

Come on, i know there are more SUNYites here....

i go to stony brook.

it would be better if everyone didn't run home to mama on the weekends. but that let's me have a lot of fun on campus when half the school is gone. :D :D :D

Originally posted by exit24e

I went to SUNY Maritime for a semester Freshman year. And if you you are a freshman you get treated like an animal. During the week days we werent allowed off capmus and the campus was 100% dry. Also you got in trouble for associating with upperclassmen. And the girls there... wow, the place was 85% male and that 15% of girls were fucking hidious. I went there because you can make real good money after you graduate, but i only lasted one semester

i went there for 3 years i couldn't sustain a good enough gpa and they disenrolled me i partyed to much and got in to much trouble

I graduated from albany last year. Such a ghetto town, it's the capital of NY and has the highest crime rate in the state. Had some wild times at that school when it was good 98-00', then they started cracking down on the bars and parties. Lived in the war zone a.k.a Hudson Avenue, trashed the house for like 10 grand in damage, got sued by the landlord, and won the case after. Downtown living is crazy, it's the only place you will see a bunch of JAP long island kids living next door to either heroin dealers from the Bronx hiding out on warrants, a halfway house full of thugs, shootings by gangs from neighboring towns, or having your house burned down by little gangsters flinging molotov cocktails into your windows. I'm going up there to visit in a few weeks, gonna cause some trouble at the Post and T's like old times...

Originally posted by ladyshady

You know you go to SUNY Albany when..

:laugh:

you can say that about any nys school

Originally posted by oldtimer

SUNY Oneonta here.. well used to just graduated in may. Like all other suny schools way too many "substances" Oneonta is a big coke haven There's some decent bars or were decent bars.. havent been there in a minute.. Oneonta is the only place i've seen where girls walk around in mini skirts and tube tops in the middle of january.. gotta love it..

werd i went there too

was pretty good last year but i went back up for a saturday a few weeks ago. sucked major ass... never go ack unles i go very very deep

are u a sammy dickhead lol?

Originally posted by exit24e

YEa theres alot of gang actvity up there.... alot of og's from ny live up there too.

Originally posted by dp80

I graduated from albany last year. Such a ghetto town, it's the capital of NY and has the highest crime rate in the state. Had some wild times at that school when it was good 98-00', then they started cracking down on the bars and parties. Lived in the war zone a.k.a Hudson Avenue, trashed the house for like 10 grand in damage, got sued by the landlord, and won the case after. Downtown living is crazy, it's the only place you will see a bunch of JAP long island kids living next door to either heroin dealers from the Bronx hiding out on warrants, a halfway house full of thugs, shootings by gangs from neighboring towns, or having your house burned down by little gangsters flinging molotov cocktails into your windows. I'm going up there to visit in a few weeks, gonna cause some trouble at the Post and T's like old times...

ya man we used to go to cross gates when i was in oneonta... i have never seen so many jerseys and fitted hats lol