Clubplanet Nightlife Community

red sox........................

eddie3

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a yankee fan, a red sox fan, a mets fan and a braves fan climbing up to the top of a mountain talking about how loyal they are to their

team,and how they would do anything for them.

Once they reach the top of the mountain the braves fan screams, "THIS IS FOR THE BRAVES" and jumps off.

The mets fan screams "THIS IS FOR THE METS" and he too jumps off of the mountain.

Finally the red sox fan screams, "THIS IS FOR EVERYONE" and pushes the yankee fan off.

Originally posted by eddie3

red sox will lose!

offense is horrible!:laugh:

1918!

yes i'm a yankee fan!:laugh:

Wow your a fucking tool.. Offense is horrible? Wow. Have you looked @ the paper or even watched Sportscenter?

The Yankees just called, they want you to stop rooting for them...

Originally posted by eddie3

weak

If your going to make an arguement, at least get the facts straight.. The Sox had the best offense in the league this year... I don't mind when people make arguements that actually know what there talking about, but come'n Edmund, its a statistic that they had the best offense.... Now you can say the Yankees are going to win or whatever, and if you wanna get technical, then I know most stats, so don't bring your bullshit-know-nothing posts here...

Plus I hate your fucking Name..!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by unclefester401

There is a yankee fan, a red sox fan, a mets fan and a braves fan climbing up to the top of a mountain talking about how loyal they are to their

Once they reach the top of the mountain the braves fan screams, "THIS IS FOR THE BRAVES" and jumps off.

The mets fan screams "THIS IS FOR THE METS" and he too jumps off of the mountain.

Finally the red sox fan screams, "THIS IS FOR EVERYONE" and pushes the yankee fan off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's a great joke, right up there with a T-shirt I saw this guy wearing at a Sox game this year, it said "You take your 26 rings and shove them up your ass".... :laugh:

Our offense may have slumping the first few games of the Oakland series, but Oakland also had two of the best pitchers in the league on the mound in the first two games. Does 02' Cy Young award winner mean anything to you:rolleyes: But the Sox bats have awoke in the last 3 games, I think we are take you guys yard tonight, I can feel it!;)

Eddie, no offense but X is right, you are a dick. I'm a chick and I even know that the Sox had the best offense in the league this year, they also had the highest team batting average since the 1928(not positive of the year) Yankees, breaking multiple records for having the most # of players with an average over 300 and the highest batting average since that 1928(or so) Yankee team. Not to mention that we also had the league batting champion on the Sox, in a man named Millar, ring a bell chump....:rolleyes: So please go back the the drawing board and come up with something a little better to say because that line ain't working....:laugh:

Originally posted by unclefester401

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in Central Park when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Rangers Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Rangers fan," the little hero replied. "Sorry, since we are in New York, I just assumed you were," said the reporter. "Yankees Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continued writing in his notebook. "I'm not a Yankees fan either," the boy said. "I assumed everyone in New York was either for the Rangers or Yankees. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked. "I'm a Red Sox fan," the child replied. The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Bastard from Boston kills Beloved Family Pet."

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in Central Park when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Rangers Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Rangers fan," the little hero replied. "Sorry, since we are in New York, I just assumed you were," said the reporter. "Yankees Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continued writing in his notebook. "I'm not a Yankees fan either," the boy said. "I assumed everyone in New York was either for the Rangers or Yankees. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked. "I'm a Red Sox fan," the child replied. The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Bastard from Boston kills Beloved Family Pet."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Whats with the personal attacks??? Its all in good fun.

Welcome to the Boston Board. Come here and we will personally attack you, ridicule your hometown, kick your cat, fuck your girlfriend, steal your drugs, piss on your car, and rob your parents. Enjoy.