Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

attn: ladies who like their hair pulled...

ladies, how is this a turn on in bed??? a girl i know loves it when a guy pulls her hair during relations... now i kind of enjoy it when im downtown doing my thing and the girl is tugging on my hair but i dont think its something that actually turns me on or anything, however she says it makes hair so much more into if and when Im pulling her hair... are there more of you like this out there??? and if so what about it that makes it so arousing???

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol i never know when its too far... so i always just do a lil and nothing more...

I believe that there is nothing that goes too far. Sometimes I like to get very dirty... you just have to be with someone who realizes that if you call her a nasty whore during sex, you don't really think that she is a nasty whore.

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol i never know when its too far... so i always just do a lil and nothing more...

....lol...funny story.

the other night, there was some dirty talk going on, and i called the man beneath me a "dirty fuck".

...i was sort of hesitant afterward, but he loved it. :laugh2:

Originally posted by marcid21

btw...in general it's the lil' additives that makes sex so much better.

ie. dirty talk, spanking ( vaginal is a plus! ), tweaked nips, hair pulling....etc.

...but then again, i don't need to tell you guys that, right?

vaginal spanking!??? :laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

....lol...funny story.

the other night, there was some dirty talk going on, and i called the man beneath me a "dirty fuck".

...i was sort of hesitant afterward, but he loved it. :laugh2:

That's where it has to go... if you're going to do it, do it right. :swallow:

Originally posted by somebitch

like light pats or spanking??

i dunno....not really light pats....like dribbling a basketball or anything.

just firm spanks...usually directed toward your clit. best when coming from behind. (( they have a better "shot" that way ))

Originally posted by jimk29

I believe that there is nothing that goes too far. Sometimes I like to get very dirty... you just have to be with someone who realizes that if you call her a nasty whore during sex, you don't really think that she is a nasty whore.

I wouldn't say that... everyone has their boundaries. Slut and whore were never terms that did it for me...