Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ladies who like their hair pulled...

dgmodel

there are plenty of dildos/vibrators that are small and not shaped like a penis but more of a big finger. LOL. is it ok to have a plastic finger in your ass or that is gay too?? only real fingers are OK.

i personally dont like anything in my ass. i dont even like a finger in it much, i dont really get anything out of having my ass eaten. i mean i dont hate it but there are other things that feel better to me. it is all personal preference.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

there are plenty of dildos/vibrators that are small and not shaped like a penis but more of a big finger. LOL. is it ok to have a plastic finger in your ass or that is gay too?? only real fingers are OK.

i personally dont like anything in my ass. i dont even like a finger in it much, i dont really get anything out of having my ass eaten. i mean i dont hate it but there are other things that feel better to me. it is all personal preference.

good question...

what about a plastic thumb?

Theres a guy I know,hes really a not freind of mines but I say hello whenever I see him or somewhat, he tells us that he enjoys having his girl shoving fingers up his ass and that he loves it and I was like good for you.Now he says that the finger isnt enough and that had to move on to bigger things,LOL i mean whatever if thats fun for you then hey........I dont want to insult anyone but that sounds gay as fcuk if you ask me but like I said and read before people have their ways of pleasure.PEACE. :cool:

Originally posted by linabina

fair enough... so dont knock guys who arent comfortable with it then ;) lol but i cant promise those guys will stop sayin its gay :laugh:

I would never knock someone for not liking it or liking it... I only have a problem with the fact that they think it's gay... because I just can't see it. But that's it... I'm done with this chat.

;)

Originally posted by happyface

Theres a guy I know,hes really a not freind of mines but I say hello whenever I see him or somewhat, he tells us that he enjoys having his girl shoving fingers up his ass and that he loves it and I was like good for you.Now he says that the finger isnt enough and that had to move on to bigger things,LOL i mean whatever if thats fun for you then hey........I dont want to insult anyone but that sounds gay as fcuk if you ask me but like I said and read before people have their ways of pleasure.PEACE. :cool:

Methinks some people aren't familiar with the effects of a properly stimulated prostate gland... learn it, live it, love it. :aright:

:idea:

come on, give it a try. ill bend u over and call u my bitch. :spank::hump: i bet you would enjoy it.