Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fkornre

Cheap Tickets

...yeah fuck cheap tickets...you dont see me blatantly advertising that our small travel agency has been in business for over 30 years and offers everything from domestic travel to international to all inclusive packages...or that we have contracts with most major international carriers allowing us to offer great prices to popular cities such as rome, athens and milan...or that we have one of the lowest corporate service fees in the tri state area...i mean i could go on and on but you dont hear me tooting my own horn...

Originally posted by phatman

...yeah fuck cheap tickets...you dont see me blatantly advertising that our small travel agency has been in business for over 30 years and offers everything from domestic travel to international to all inclusive packages...or that we have contracts with most major international carriers allowing us to offer great prices to popular cities such as rome, athens and milan...or that we have one of the lowest corporate service fees in the tri state area...i mean i could go on and on but you dont hear me tooting my own horn...

totally forgot that you did travel.. i need to pm you in a bit. :)

Originally posted by jimk29

There has to be something that we can do about that thing...

it's like some kind of mental torture.

:laugh: we sound like a bunch of dumbasses from a horror movie that are to dumb to leave the haunted house. "i know what we'll do, we'll stay and fight those monsters, this is our house!"

Originally posted by naughtybabe

;) In all seriousness if you want I can ask him

lmao...no thank you...i'm leaving this business next year...i'm prob going back to school for gen education to become a teacher...thanks for the gesture though...:)