Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is club Lotus like?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Jimmy Van M is spinning at Lotus? That's unexpected....

why?

hes spun there before...

as has Tong, Paul Harris of Dirty Vegas, Scumfrog etc...

they do get some good talent in there once in a while. You just cant play your normal set you would spin in a 1500 person club.

Lots of funky house, stuff thats recognizable, remixes etc...

I Heard last time Jimmy was there everyone was dancing on couches and tables etc...

Originally posted by az-tec

why?

hes spun there before...

as has Tong, Paul Harris of Dirty Vegas, Scumfrog etc...

they do get some good talent in there once in a while. You just cant play your normal set you would spin in a 1500 person club.

Lots of funky house, stuff thats recognizable, remixes etc...

I Heard last time Jimmy was there everyone was dancing on couches and tables etc...

I just don't picture it being the sort of setting for that sort of night, that's all. Never said it wouldn't work or couldn't work.. just that I thought it was unlikely. Just innocently observing, put the gun away! :D:tongue:

:no: I heard Scumfrog there. That place is not very dance-friendly and is pretty expensive. The best idea is to get a table if you have a couple of people with you. Otherwise, you are going to be uncomfortable (nowhere to stand, people banging in to you, being asked to move, etc.)

Carl Kennedys been spinning there fridays cause Centro Flys been renovating...im definitely checking it out this friday for him and jimmy van m...anyone know the dress code since it is a GBH party it tend to be more relaxed but this is lotus so im not sure