Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old are ya?

xlr8ted

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Why is that? Personally, I'm glad I'm not a kid anymore.

It's ok if your a guy. But i feel like there is so much pressure for a girl to get out of this scene and get married or engaged or something and i'm not ready for that shit. guys can go on for ever partying and not having a girl and it seems more ok for them.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

It's ok if your a guy. But i feel like there is so much pressure for a girl to get out of this scene and get married or engaged or something and i'm not ready for that shit. guys can go on for ever partying and not having a girl and it seems more ok for them.

Tasty is a woman...

Originally posted by Crackorn

And she's a hottie!

Please, you don't even remember what I look like! :laugh::tongue:;)

Anyway SFSuperstar... idk... I guess I just never felt that pressure. I mean, I have slowed down a lot in the past year or so, esp. the last six months, but that was really just kind of a logical progression after having spent so many years partying and putting my body through all sorts of abuse.

If you are a girl there should not be no pressure to get out of the scene and marry. You can find a guy who likes to party, or likes to go out. Even if you dont find a guy who is into that you can still go out once in a while. My last GF and I like to go out. We went to WMC together, we went to a party in Cali together. There are people out there just like you all you have to do is find them.

Anyway SFSuperstar... idk... I guess I just never felt that pressure.

my family is up my ass all the time, the drive me fuckin nuts! when are you gonna stop going out, when are you gonna get a boyfriend, when are you gonna grow up-mind you i have had my own place for 3 years, work 2 jobs, have a car and i do work almost every friday and saturday night of my life. i go out to afterhours sometimes and to sf like once every month or two...

my family is up my ass all the time, the drive me fuckin nuts! when are you gonna stop going out, when are you gonna get a boyfriend, when are you gonna grow up-mind you i have had my own place for 3 years, work 2 jobs, have a car and i do work almost every friday and saturday night of my life. i go out to afterhours sometimes and to sf like once every month or two...

Well that sucks... thankfully no one in my family is annoying like that, no one whose opinion really matters to me anyway, lol. Although my Mom does roll her eyes when I talk about "those club people" that I am friends with... what can you do, you can't expect everyone to get it.

dont make me come to the party sunday and pretend, that way they are happy :laugh:

Well that sucks... thankfully no one in my family is annoying like that, no one whose opinion really matters to me anyway, lol. Although my Mom does roll her eyes when I talk about "those club people" that I am friends with... what can you do, you can't expect everyone to get it.

i know, i try to ignore them