Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Felix_Leiter

Evan..come Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by jimk29

I miss DC10... Ibiza town, Bora Bora, Space... i miss so much!

I miss the foam party at amnesia :( and I MISSS MISSS MISSSS all the freaks at privelege and I miss all those people that didn't speak a word of English..:(

Originally posted by sexxyme

I miss the foam party at amnesia :( and I MISSS MISSS MISSSS all the freaks at privelege and I miss all those people that didn't speak a word of English..:(

Didn't go to the foam party... foam isn't my thing. I like priviledge any night except monday. Especially for Fuck House when they have a guy on stage that gives himself head...

Gives me hope...

Didn't go to the foam party... foam isn't my thing. I like priviledge any night except monday. Especially for Fuck House when they have a guy on stage that gives himself head...

Gives me hope...

LOL Missed that...THANK GOD!!! haha

oh oh and also...I miss this little pizza place..HAS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT pizza i EVER tasted mmm.. :(

Originally posted by sexxyme

LOL Missed that...THANK GOD!!! haha

oh oh and also...I miss this little pizza place..HAS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT pizza i EVER tasted mmm.. :(

Was it right in the port area of Ibiza town... near the Pacha store?? I had the best pizza over there...

Was it right in the port area of Ibiza town... near the Pacha store?? I had the best pizza over there...

Yeaaaaaaa...it's a tiny place, but their pizza was soooooo good...

Also there was a little cafe on the side street which had the best pastries...mmmmmm

shut the fuck up!!!!

I don't want to be reminded that I am not there :(

w/ my jamon serrano and cappuccino waiting for my disco chicken burger (yes really) in ibiza town watching all the clubbers get out of the taxi's for breakfast at 10 in the morning before going to borra borra ...

reality is over rated :mad:

BTW candy.... you copied me bitch! Up against the wall!

I'm lost in a hole.. Leave me alone.

Oh..and for those that have beem PMing me asking me where they can get shit or if I can hook them up: STOP. If u have the ballz to ask someone online that you don't know, then u can easily go to a club and ask a dealer in the corner. Actualy, 5 years ago, that's how I met some of my first good connections. So go do that and stop asking me for drugs. Cause I ain't sharing.

Originally posted by Evan

I'm lost in a hole.. Leave me alone.

Oh..and for those that have beem PMing me asking me where they can get shit or if I can hook them up: STOP. If u have the ballz to ask someone online that you don't know, then u can easily go to a club and ask a dealer in the corner. Actualy, 5 years ago, that's how I met some of my first good connections. So go do that and stop asking me for drugs. Cause I ain't sharing.

no one wants you to share ur shit. continue on in ur hole.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

no one wants you to share ur shit. continue on in ur hole.

PMs:

Hey bro, i need a k source i can trade for an awesome source of just about any other substance just try me i bet i get it

[email protected]

another:

hot shit bro...we ought to collaborate one night lol...i bring the 18 year olds you bring the 24 year olds, you bring the k i bring the booze

another:

you seem to know about sources for k.. i'd like to ask u a few questions... can i have ur email cause i dont wanna post it openly?

Originally posted by Evan

PMs:

Hey bro, i need a k source i can trade for an awesome source of just about any other substance just try me i bet i get it

[email protected]

another:

hot shit bro...we ought to collaborate one night lol...i bring the 18 year olds you bring the 24 year olds, you bring the k i bring the booze

another:

you seem to know about sources for k.. i'd like to ask u a few questions... can i have ur email cause i dont wanna post it openly?

they think ur kaydup!