Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>DO You SLEEP with...

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

why change it, if you like it? ;)

...that's the thing...i dont like it...for two reasons:

1) the tv is via my pc...shutting it off means closing the program and shutting down my pc

2) there's something to be said about the electric energy being sent out and you falling asleep to it...sounds corny but i find i sleep differently if i have nothing electric on...sometimes meditating or reading a bit before i lay down to sleep...sounds corny i know, but for me its true...

Originally posted by phatman

2) there's something to be said about the electric energy being sent out and you falling asleep to it...sounds corny but i find i sleep differently if i have nothing electric on...sometimes meditating or reading a bit before i lay down to sleep...sounds corny i know, but for me its true...

wow then I must not be able to fall asleep without any electric energy hitting my body....because I CANNOT sleep in pitch black...a need some sort of light & sound...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

wow then I must not be able to fall asleep without any electric energy hitting my body....because I CANNOT sleep in pitch black...a need some sort of light & sound...

...it depends..as you said, if you're happy with it why change it...or even question it...for me it's distortion...and sometimes i need it...i know people out west, that have rooms in their houses with no electricity, windows, etc...it's just a plain room and it's used for meditation, prayer, etc....like a tomb...they have a name for it but i cant recall...anyway...it's an interesting concept and from what i hear, some people have had the best sleep in those types of rooms...but to each his own...

...it depends..as you said, if you're happy with it why change it...or even question it...for me it's distortion...and sometimes i need it...i know people out west, that have rooms in their houses with no electricity, windows, etc...it's just a plain room and it's used for meditation, prayer, etc....like a tomb...they have a name for it but i cant recall...anyway...it's an interesting concept and from what i hear, some people have had the best sleep in those types of rooms...but to each his own...

hmmm....sounds like an idea... ;)

I feel you there ;)

I don't like leaving the tv on for the above reason. But i will leave some light music on sometimes when going to sleep.

ltj bukem is great to go to sleep to ;)

Off... it's hard enough for me to sleep without there being any kind of distraction.

And Phattie, there's actually some principle of Feng Shui that states tvs should not even be in the room in which you sleep... it has something to do with the energy it radiates, something along the lines of what you already said...