Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clemens vs. Pedro

Codica3

Can't wait...

Clemens is gonna be on fire... Hope he can control his emotions in his possible last start ever as a Yankee and in Fenway park... In one of the greatest series for one of the greatest teams ending one of the greatest careers any of us have seen... And all of this during one of the greatest rivalries we know today!!!

LETS GO YANKEEEEEEES!!!! :clap: --- :clap: --- :clap::clap::clap:

Going over a friends house to watch the game on his 50'' SONY!!! With SURROUND SOUND!!!

Break out the mutha fuckin beer and LETS GET IT ON!!!

Originally posted by elementx

Can't wait...

Clemens is gonna be on fire... Hope he can control his emotions in his possible last start ever as a Yankee and in Fenway park... In one of the greatest series for one of the greatest teams ending one of the greatest careers any of us have seen... And all of this during one of the greatest rivalries we know today!!!

LETS GO YANKEEEEEEES!!!! :clap: --- :clap: --- :clap::clap::clap:

Going over a friends house to watch the game on his 50'' SONY!!! With SURROUND SOUND!!!

Break out the mutha fuckin beer and LETS GET IT ON!!!

LMAO.. thanks for the call! :laugh:

Great game! :D

That was some fuckin game... Scary I almost lost my voice in the confines of my friends house... :eek:

Few words to pass - Pedro lost alot of respect from me. He has a big mouth and no class... Damn I wish the American league put there pitchers up to bat... Not because he hit Garcia... But for everything he did following the incident... :mad:

Manny Ramirez - What a jerk off... Ball was no wheres near him... Clemens let one go high... And not inside... Ramirez was just looking for a reason to start shit... Clemens would have handed him his ass if he had his way...

Pedro - Well we all saw Zimmer go after him... But come on... Do you get off throwing 72 year old guys to the floor... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ANYWAY - YANKEES 2 - BOSTON 1

If the series goes to game 6... I will pay top dollar to try and get tickets...

As to the grounds keeper - Ok so you are emotional... But was it worth losing your Job and getting locked up to start a fight in the opposing teams bullpen... What a fucking moron... Now you miss the rest of the series and get to watch it from the comfort of your home instead of being at a game where people are paying over $1000 a ticket... And he was getting paid to watch the game...

Yankee Fans = Crazy

Boston Fans = Stupid

Even their little Roger chant did not get to Roger. And Roger kept extremely composed after all of what happened...

Great Game Roger - Lets go for 2 more and not let them fuckers come back to the Bronx they have no class and should not be in our stadium anyway....

FUCK BOSTON

FUCK PEDRO

FUCK MANNY

AND FUCK YOU BOSTON FANS...

LETS GO YANKEES!!!:clap: - :clap: - :clap::clap::clap: