Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had a great time at Arc,but......

sfqueen

The best time to be in there is around 5 or 6 o'clock when all the tourists, poseurs and trendies are gone and that's when Danny drops his classics and dark house. For about 4 hours he's totally off the hook. The best part is that he only does it at Arc. You just have to get used to all the Asians (there's nothing wrong with them IMO) and whoever else and go to dance and nothing but!

:D:hat:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by limosa

I'm a regular there youngster, and 50% of the crowd is asian and the rest is a mixed population. I may be new to club planet,but judging by your word usage, I most likely have more one night stands with club chics than you have nights spent outside your parenst house past 2am.

LOL you obviously have no idea who i am - i've been hitting clubs in NYC since the late 80's kid...and i personally gave up on DT a year or two ago cause i think he's gone to shit musically and hate all the talking he does.

but i've been hiting Vinyl / Arc since it opened and sure there's MORE asians there now - there are also more guidos and other shit there too.

i still saturday night there pretty frequently and don't think its such an asian crowd - specially not on DH nights. i pretty much always go late and stay late cause that's when people who aren't just in from the island to get trashed are there.

so lemme guess you're like 24 and scored with maybe 10 or 12 etards late at night? :aright: good werk...ah yes you are 24 - get back to me in 5 to 10 after you've had some experience.

Finally a response that shows some club time. Anyway 10-12 is ....how do you say ?numbers i was working with when the palladium, limelight and latin quarter where the places to be. Honestly enough of the who's dick is bigger contest. Like it or not most after hours are going to be packed with italians from the island, and asians from queens. It really doesn't make a difference as long as everybody get thier slide on. Unless you have 3 old school mitsubishi's and some junior meets frankie knuckles cd's..i think there is nothing left for us to propogate about. Take it light gramps, not all old school clubbers are in thier post graduate years!

i dont' see a need to swing my dick on the board...people know who i am...you don't...and that's fine. just don't make assumptions. i was regular places while you were getting lunch at the school cafeteria and i never said that made me all knowing.

- peace

I don't see a need to swing my dick on the board either, people don't know who I am...but dick swingin' come on! I remember when that happened and it was crazy, it still bothers me and I'm not going to take actions against you, I just want you to know that things like that are wrong and the only one who looks bad is you...do you understand the seriousness of your actions? It's awfal, I don't even want to mention it again...but you sure know what I'm talking about...give it a break and think aboutm you will undertsand what I'm talking about...ok, poop-shoot-face?

:mad: