Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to sleep - shouldve slept

Originally posted by tommyracketti

Checked out sleep with crew - 10 to get in, 8 to park - it sucked. Shouldve went bowlin across the street. Not even crowded, like just dudes. It like old cross roads dressed up.

before that it was called Dtours

Originally posted by tommyracketti

Checked out sleep with crew - 10 to get in, 8 to park - it sucked. Shouldve went bowlin across the street. Not even crowded, like just dudes. It like old cross roads dressed up.

went last week same thing only postive thing is the 3am

GUYS, GUYS, PLEASE BE PATIENT. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND, THIS VENUE GOT THIER LIQUOR LIC WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

WHAT IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO, NOT OPEN THE DOORS???

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THIS PLACE

PM ME FOR REDUCED ADMISSION FOR THE GRAND OPENING

THIS FRI OCT 17TH.

YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

GUYS, GUYS, PLEASE BE PATIENT. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND, THIS VENUE GOT THIER LIQUOR LIC WEEKS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

WHAT IS HE SUPPOSED TO DO, NOT OPEN THE DOORS???

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THIS PLACE

PM ME FOR REDUCED ADMISSION FOR THE GRAND OPENING

THIS FRI OCT 17TH.

YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!

whats gonna be so south beach about it it's nj? :confused:

Originally posted by gianna01

whats gonna be so south beach about it it's nj? :confused:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE VENUE WAS BUILT BY THE SAME COMPANY WHO DID

CLUB "BED" IN SOUTH BEACH. THE OWNERS OF SLEEP ALSO OWN POLYESTERS, CULTURE CLUB, & A NUMBER OF OTHER SUCCESSFUL VENUES ACROSS THE CONTRY

THE POINT IS THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL JERSEY CHEESE HOUSE

ALOT OF TIME & EFFORT WAS PUT INTO THIS PLACE TO GIVE EVERYONE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

COME IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE GRAND OPENING

YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!! I PROMISE!!!

How about ....FUCK R-BAR....!!!! Why?

#1. Ray and Rodney do not own it anymore.

#2. They dropped the wrong DJ's

#3. It is a sausage fest full of Woodbridges "finest"

Good Luck "Sleep".....If you treat your customers right...you should do fine....just know you are a club in Central Jersey...and do not try to be something you are not...because people will not go back.....Also...you are probably in the right hands with Elite...considering they turned that shitty club in Hoboken into a pretty good Friday night party.....just my 2 cc's! Show me what you got!

Originally posted by njstacked2

How about ....FUCK R-BAR....!!!! Why?

#1. Ray and Rodney do not own it anymore.

#2. They dropped the wrong DJ's

#3. It is a sausage fest full of Woodbridges "finest"

Good Luck "Sleep".....If you treat your customers right...you should do fine....just know you are a club in Central Jersey...and do not try to be something you are not...because people will not go back.....Also...you are probably in the right hands with Elite...considering they turned that shitty club in Hoboken into a pretty good Friday night party.....just my 2 cc's! Show me what you got!

couldnt agree with you more. . .

Rey, Rod , and there old staff made that place hot for two years, time to put it to sleep. . .

Originally posted by njstacked2

Good Luck "Sleep".....If you treat your customers right...you should do fine....just know you are a club in Central Jersey...and do not try to be something you are not....Also...you are probably in the right hands with Elite...considering they turned that shitty club in Hoboken into a pretty good Friday night party....

.just my 2 cc's! Show me what you got!

2 cc's lol

I was waiting for someone to pick up on that...Although I have been off for almost 2 months....I got blood work done and Doctor told me everything was perfect...and to keep doing whatever I have been doing....I was like..."Doc...I don't think you want me to keep doing what I have been doing".......

njstacked2...

Yes, Rey & Rodney did sell, but Rey is still a big part of the R Bar. I do know that Rey is starting to host new parties at the R-Bar. In matter of fact Rey has Friday nights booked for awhile, and his 1st party is this coming Friday night. His party promos have already hit his personal freinds and soon to hit the message boards, email lists and the R-Bar website.

If you do hold Rey high up there on your list, he'll be there on Friday....He wouldn't be hard to find, because instead of working, he'll be working the floor......just don't bother him if he's working on a threesome..... :-)

Originally posted by thematrix

njstacked2...

Yes, Rey & Rodney did sell, but Rey is still a big part of the R Bar. I do know that Rey is starting to host new parties at the R-Bar. In matter of fact Rey has Friday nights booked for awhile, and his 1st party is this coming Friday night. His party promos have already hit his personal freinds and soon to hit the message boards, email lists and the R-Bar website.

If you do hold Rey high up there on your list, he'll be there on Friday....He wouldn't be hard to find, because instead of working, he'll be working the floor......just don't bother him if he's working on a threesome..... :-)

:jacked:

It'd be appreciated if you'd save your B-Bar info for your own thread instead of invading every other thread about Sleep.