Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quick morillo at space review

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

packed

packed packed

at 12am, it was so jammed, i thought they would shut the door down...

EM tore the roof off with real house...

A+++++++

you couldn't move at all, it was packed to the rafters... with no lists, LP made some killer cash...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW what a night

EM was so good I have a reverse hang over (really I fell like jumping rope)

The place was mad packed but the CP crew looked to have a great time.

OWWWWWwwwwwwww Rolands opening set was as good or better than EM.:eek:

It was so nice to hang out with all the cp guys and all the lovely cp girls:drool: :drool:

Saleen comes over to me at about 5:30 and said toney was yelling at people on the dance floor for not dancing and telling them to get of the floor! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

packed

packed packed

at 12am, it was so jammed, i thought they would shut the door down...

EM tore the roof off with real house...

A+++++++

you couldn't move at all, it was packed to the rafters... with no lists, LP made some killer cash...

Oh crap!!!! EM must be good!!!!! He is, after all, hispanic and Saleen is praising him. :laugh:;)

It's 1pm...just got home....Roland omg,,,some sick shit he was playing...

Morillo OWNED SPACE INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a great time i finally met the SALEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOOOOOOOOO

saleen i must agree with u erick morillo played some sick fuckin house i loved it lots of vocals which i love.

New people i met

1. the other erik lol

2. sobeton

3. jackie (i was actually leaving when i bumped into her and thats how i found u guys)

great to see koky, the mrs, flip, candy, grooveeric, trojanman (he left at 3 am so no one else saw him xcept me), poyson iv (incredible incredible dancer and so much energy..... i never get tired of watchin her) and crazyc of course who was searching for me :( now i know where u guys hang out :) i was on the opposite end . and was getting trampled :(

if there is anyone else i missed please shoot me. i dotn know how im up . just so i can watch the dolphins.

till next week for Danny T

Got there around 3:30 but left at 6. Have not seen space that packed in quite a while, you could barely walk and from what i heard it was crazier earlier in the night. Great music though from both the patio with roland and erick morillo in the main room. Had a tough time stayin in one room 2 long. Erick Morillo needs to come here more often. So many tunes I loved from morillo's set that I have no idea what the songs were and he played a couple oldies too around 5:00 but my track of the night was calling me. Heard it only a couple days ago for first time, so hearing it there was crazy, place went off and I think he followed it with a white stripes mix but I could be wrong, last night music was crazy. Good work by space on packing it in. They staying open till when exactly? I heard buster announcing earlier in the night sander would be playing on the 8th so Im guessing thats the last night?

Originally posted by livin42nite

I heard buster announcing earlier in the night sander would be playing on the 8th so Im guessing thats the last night?

I am there for Sander. :D

Those fuckers will probably book Deep Dish or another big name after that...the "closing parties" :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vaughanz

:jacked:

"The Closing PArties" will end with Danny T, but we will be hit within 1 week after with the "Opening Parties" for Pacha.

that is incorrect...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tnargs

if his info is incorrect, then can you give some info as to what is gonna happen regarding the future of Space/Pacha, are you going next week to see D.T.?:cool:

sorry, i can't post it, i cut a deal so i'm not allowed to post it, but it's no big deal, space won't close, they will just reopen under a new corporation, and LP will still call the shots no matter who is involved.

and no DT for me, DT sucks.... EM is the best house dj in america..

The sequence of DJ's was perfect. I got there early to see Roland in the main room and at 1am it was going off with a superb trademark Roland set. EM took over and slowy built up. At first I was like where is the energy? the main room was just chillin' and not really dancing. But at EM knew what he was doing and the last half of his set was awesome and waa dacning my ass off the whole time. Markus came on and carried the crowd and it was great since allot of people went to hear Roland on the terrace and now there was more room to dance.

All of CP was in full force and having a blast. there is just so many to name, I will just put up the pictures later. It was great seeing everyone. Hopefully we can all meet up on Halloween for Edgar!

and I cannot forget the Space family for making a great party. Thanks for the hosptality from Biz ( you were everyone, like usual), Buga, Luis, and all of the DJ's. I got more pictures of Roland this weekend than anyone else. Friday @ Life and Sat @ Space. till the next time guys, waiting for the big changes.:D

Originally posted by thehog

Saleen comes over to me at about 5:30 and said toney was yelling at people on the dance floor for not dancing and telling them to get of the floor! :laugh: :laugh:

what else is new???:confused::laugh:;)

toney is the unofficial dancefloor cordinator!!!!

he once bitchslapped me for sitting during one of og's build ups!!:laugh::eek:

glad to hear it was one of those memorable nights at the place we love!!!!! stilll debeting whether danny t is gonna be worth the drama ...... :rolleyes: well see later on in the week!!!

i miss space!:(