Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quick morillo at space review

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

sorry, i can't post it, i cut a deal so i'm not allowed to post it, but it's no big deal, space won't close, they will just reopen under a new corporation,

O.K... So as the story goes... These closing parties are a wonderful marketing campaign... Saleen himself said they won't close...

I just added the Pacha part for affect...:D

To get back to the thread at hand... Erick Morillo is an amazing dj and producer and has been rockin' it for a loooooooonnnnnnnggggg time... He's played at Back Door Bamby a couple times and his Subliminal / Underwater Parties during the conference have ALWAYS been amazing!

I was pissed I was home sick!!! :mad:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! who cares if its a "marketing" thang...the party rocked and i still think that club is one of the best in miami that can bring it in full force. Just take these moments in and appreciate them cuz it wont last forever.

To mr.sobeton- thanx for the dance and for helping me out in the floor :D

and it was tons of fun hanging out with every1 again.till next time...:hat:

1st of all lemme start by sayin that it was great hangin with the cp crew... it was very fun & exhausting ... :cool: but well worth it !! u mofo's know who you are :aright: & a HUGE THANK YOU to feletia & mike(mrmiami) for the bad ass after party at their place :cool: it was great yo ! my son had a blast there as well..

now back to the dj's and space ..

morrillo in the main room ... he was ok at best ... saleen stop hypin him up cause hes from jersey ... honestly , he really wasnt SHIT !! he was ok at best ... in the patio , same shit ... tho he did lay down some nice tracks... but honestly ... he aint got shit on oscar & roly .. lets be serious here ... the miami boys will whoop that ass !!! ;) & you know it .. im pissed i missed roly's set .. but ill catch him this coming week ... dt dont really intrest me .. im goin 4 roly & oscar .

MS in the mainroom ... set was ok .. nice tracks .. maybe it was better than i thought but i guess he just spoiled me with the set he laid down last week .. THAT !! was a fuckin set !!! & its gonna be tough to top..lol ... last weeks set was as if he made that shit just for me .. i found no flaws , no tracks i didnt like ... it was perfect .. yup , its gonna be tough to beat that one..

i only caught oscar for an hr on the terrace cause i was beat !! but in one hr he spanked that jersey kid .. nuff said !!

im outty... peace :cool:

Guest saleen351

first off, so many people thought sobeton was eric morillo:laugh:

i was on the dance floor by the booth, and sobeton is going nuts, so i'm watching this, and tony is complaing to me about people not dancing, so tony starts yelling at this dude cause he's not dancing, "get the hell off the dance floor if you are not dancing, you are taking up my space etc" but the dude had 3 friends, and the whole time, i'm standing right behind this, i'm thinking it's go time, might have to drop some crack heads, but the dudes were cool with tony, and the guy explained he was too fucked up or didn't know how to dance, he was hammered out of his mind, so tony takes his hands and shows him how to dance.. Dude was dancing like the dead guy from weekend at bernies... the guys friends were cracking up...

tony, you are a nut:D

first off, so many people thought sobeton was eric morillo:laugh:

i was on the dance floor by the booth, and sobeton is going nuts, so i'm watching this, and tony is complaing to me about people not dancing, so tony starts yelling at this dude cause he's not dancing, "get the hell off the dance floor if you are not dancing, you are taking up my space etc" but the dude had 3 friends, and the whole time, i'm standing right behind this, i'm thinking it's go time, might have to drop some crack heads, but the dudes were cool with tony, and the guy explained he was too fucked up or didn't know how to dance, he was hammered out of his mind, so tony takes his hands and shows him how to dance.. Dude was dancing like the dead guy from weekend at bernies... the guys friends were cracking up...

tony, you are a nut:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

koky, you know i love my home town boys, but Morillo is so much better and bigger than all those guys. You grew up in Miami with that george acosta trance. Morillo plays house, what you saw last night was a class in house. EM is the #1 house dj in america.. Hands down. Miami folk just don't know the deal with house. It's like me trying to understand salsa music, i'm from NJ and I will never understnad it... Just like yous guys with real jocks and real house.

Miami needs to grow up and learn true house music..

koky, you know i love my home town boys, but Morillo is so much better and bigger than all those guys. You grew up in Miami with that george acosta trance. Morillo plays house, what you saw last night was a class in house. EM is the #1 house dj in america.. Hands down. Miami folk just don't know the deal with house. It's like me trying to understand salsa music, i'm from NJ and I will never understnad it... Just like yous guys with real jocks and real house.

Miami needs to grow up and learn true house music..

im a toyz r us kid :cool: :cool:

Got to agree with David Guetta's Little More Love track...great vocal..that was my Morillo hightlight..

Roland hightlight was JW's "Hows your evening so far" had the place going off...his whole set was chock full of energy..

Had to leave waaaay to early, but def a good time...could do with better crowd control...

Good to see old friends and meet some new ones..

D A

good times @ Space mannnnnnn! First off let me say that Erik M. was just going the fuck OFF and i have never sweated so much from dancing nonstop!!! DAmnnnnnN! I was ready @ 5 for Oscar"s main room set but i didnt get it because i think EM started late so the decks went str8 to Markus....I was a lil disapointed @ not getting a OG main room set but EM made up for that earlier.....wow i have not seen Space that crowded, that early, in forever!

Sobeton--u are a fucking trip and truly the life of the dancefloor..thanks for getting me HYPE as fuck out there!! :D

Great meeting everyone new that i met and sorry if I missed meeting some peeps---by the time i found the cp"ers i had been there for like 6 hours already and was outta my mind--plus i had been awake for more than 24 hours at that point....thats why i had to leave @ 7 , koky and crzyc----sorryyyyyy--i missed my disco nap guys! I work early every sat morning--so if i dont sleep b4 going out sat night i wont make it past 7-8 am .......

Oh yeah i met "The Saleen"!!!!! where the hell is my autographed poster saleen?? :)

Originally posted by koky

MS in the mainroom ... set was ok .. nice tracks .. maybe it was better than i thought but i guess he just spoiled me with the set he laid down last week .. THAT !! was a fuckin set !!! & its gonna be tough to top..lol ... last weeks set was as if he made that shit just for me .. i found no flaws , no tracks i didnt like ... it was perfect .. yup , its gonna be tough to beat that one..

Koky I cant believe you are spoiled after only 1 week. lol

well thanks for the positive comments though. I can't believe how long you were dancing last night. Everytime I looked out of the booth, there you were dancing like crazy.

EM was really good. I enjoyed watching him work. He let the tracks evolve nicely. Takes alot of patience to play like that when you have a crowd like Space crowd.

shessssssssss homeless

sheeeeeesssssssss homeless

those who were there know

AWESOME NIGHT!!!!

one of the BEST NIGHTS AT SPACE....when it came to House muzik...Morillo played a typical Subliminal style house music...Roly's opening set was outta hand as well!!! played alot of classics and the people at Space reacted well to it...Morillo was just plain nasty/funky...great beats....great build ups....the man got "A's" all around...he got on the mic before he went on and i thought to myself "Please dont let him do a DT"...he said what he had to say and just played all night long...like i said ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS AT SPACE...it felt like conference...place was packed wall to wall...left around 530, couldnt hang anymore...great hanging with: saleen, thehog, meli (didnt want to leave), steffy, crazyc, sobeton (whenever u wanna check out that ice cream place, let me know), mursa (nice meeting ya), david alexander, kaenow, nmotion, mrmiami, felicia, mjm420, xxgrooveericxx, chaos, candyroll, tired (from the ysleep board), Proudof3y's with sis, rocky, buga, gilfab, biz....and i ran into the following people on the way out: themrs, flip and trouble....for those that didnt like it or werent there....Morillo played House Muzik in its "purest" form...it was def. an education in House....

ps

Saleen...how about this acapella over the song? "Pride...a deeper love...Pride....a deeper love....":D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

AWESOME NIGHT!!!!

one of the BEST NIGHTS AT SPACE....when it came to House muzik...Morillo played a typical Subliminal style house music...Roly's opening set was outta hand as well!!! played alot of classics and the people at Space reacted well to it...Morillo was just plain nasty/funky...great beats....great build ups....the man got "A's" all around...he got on the mic before he went on and i thought to myself "Please dont let him do a DT"...he said what he had to say and just played all night long...like i said ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS AT SPACE...it felt like conference...place was packed wall to wall...left around 530, couldnt hang anymore...great hanging with: saleen, thehog, meli (didnt want to leave), steffy, crazyc, sobeton (whenever u wanna check out that ice cream place, let me know), mursa (nice meeting ya), david alexander, kaenow, nmotion, mrmiami, felicia, mjm420, xxgrooveericxx, chaos, candyroll, tired (from the ysleep board), rocky, buga, gilfab, biz....and i ran into the following people on the way out: themrs, flip and trouble....for those that didnt like it or werent there....Morillo played House Muzik in its "purest" form...it was def. an education in House....

ps

Saleen...how about this acapella over the song? "Pride...a deeper love...Pride....a deeper love....":D

From the look of this thread's postings, it seems that Tenaglia thinks he's the President giving the State of the Union Address. That sucks! Shut up and play the tunes!!!!

Originally posted by markusschulz

Koky I cant believe you are spoiled after only 1 week. lol

well thanks for the positive comments though. I can't believe how long you were dancing last night. Everytime I looked out of the booth, there you were dancing like crazy.

:D :D you keep doing your job on the decks & ill do mine on the floor my friend ;):aright: :aright: :D