Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Thomas

lyrik

I was going through some releases that have come out over the last couple months and I have to say that Tony is way up on the game...orig. works and remixs he is all over....it would be great to have someone get this guy down here....I have about 3 or 4 of his latest tracks coming my way.

Originally posted by biznation00

Kick ass producer fo sho.. one of his tracks that really stand out for me is "electric people"... Kick ass groove... :aright:

The only prob is that not all these big producers make great club djs...

I have seen Tony and heard a lot of his sets ....he is not one of those producers that can't spin...he is good.

Originally posted by philippio

At least everything he's done on Tango and Jamayka is f*ck'n choice house!!!

The man is a genius in the studio.

Unfortunately, this is Miami...! How many people would show for Tony? How many do you think will show for Yousef on thursday???

If PM Sessions, Luna and Cianci Avila booked him ....people would show....maybe not 1000+ like a Space event ...but enough to pack Luna. Nerve on Friday.

Tony Thomas...This guy is the man..when it comes to productions..and I've heard he can throw it down...Its good to know that there are some in Miami that know who Tony Thomas is..very cool....AS for clubs...I think if Avila & Cianci plus Tony Thomas as special guest souds nice...or even Nerve with Jon and Ariel..or even Jazzid sunday nite....The point here is that this guy's sound is fresh n needs to be exposed more if possible...