Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big Fuck you to Joeys

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Musically wise, it was good. Joe and Denny did a great job.

The way I was treated by a bartender last night at Joeys made my night awful. I was up and the bar and prdered a beer. She was helping out two people at once. I gave her $20. She comes back with change for a $10. I tell her that she has ripped me off. She then goes to the other guy, I must have given you the wrong change. Of course, he says no you didnt. THen she says to me Im sorry I can't do anything. I start telling her thats not cool. She then goes " Honey, its not my problem. " I got so pissed off when she said that so I start yelling at her. She then goes "try to find a manager, good luck." After that treatment from her, I was so pissed that it ruined my night. I dont care about the money, it is the way I was treated. I spend alot of money when I go out and I think I should be treated with some respect. The bartender's name was Laine. She was at the big bar as soon as you walk in to the left. She was working the cash register closest to the ladies rest room wearing a red shirt.

So a big Fuck you to Joeys and Laine for ruining my night. As of right now, I dont think I will go back to Joeys cause of the way I was treated...............

Also, what is up with charging different prices for beers. I was charged, $4, $4.50, and $5. Why does the prices alwas change.

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

wtf bro they ripping u off on the beer i would of started a brawl u should of told the itch to give u some thing free or u would casue trouble lol then if the hoe didn't give u shit spill your drink on her and hhmm prices changes on beers that sounds like some sceming shit and shady bartenders

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by test22

wtf bro they ripping u off on the beer i would of started a brawl u should of told the itch to give u some thing free or u would casue trouble lol then if the hoe didn't give u shit spill your drink on her and hhmm prices changes on beers that sounds like some sceming shit and shady bartenders

Its not about the money. It was how I was treated,

your screen name fits you well

Its not about the money. It was how I was treated,

u should of caused trouble i mean atleast then u would of been happy and maybe got the bitch fired which is over all a plus because if she treated u like shit i am sure many others have gotten the same and hhmmm this makes me realize y i hate jersey clubs in nyc u go so late that the bars are closed and u bring your own shit lol in jersey u gotta get ripped before hand then waste money and deal with shady or slow bartenders in side the places to keep your buzzz

u should of caused trouble i mean atleast then u would of been happy and maybe got the bitch fired which is over all a plus because if she treated u like shit i am sure many others have gotten the same and hhmmm this makes me realize y i hate jersey clubs in nyc u go so late that the bars are closed and u bring your own shit lol in jersey u gotta get ripped before hand then waste money and deal with shady or slow bartenders in side the places to keep your buzzz

Please stay in the NY Clubs....

We have enough angry men in this state.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Test22 - Spill your beer on her..... come on man have some class

lol i don't do the drinks so fuk i have never had the chance to spill my drink on a bartender but it deff sounds funnny but over all if the girl was good looking i rather just try to get in her panties then disrespect her because fuk flirt with the hoe and maybe get some freebe's lata on but spilling your drink on a disrespectful bartender would be all too funny and fuk i'm gonna add this to my to doo list

Originally posted by deeelite1

Please stay in the NY Clubs....

We have enough angry men in this state.

NYC is played of late so for the winter I'm gonna stick to jersey spots and hhmm I'm not angry just bored and going for the funny appeal ;)

CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!.....lol she can have a bad day but fuck that you have to treat ur guests with some respect b/c ur workin for them and they are payin you!! no reason for her to go out and say that to you if she was nice, and i'm sure she was makin money she coulda reached in her tip jar and gave u the 10 bucks...and it is her problem b/c she messed up not you!

Brian sucks how you were treated it wasnt right. Im sure everyone has a bad night and sucks it happened to you. i dont think it was personal..

I read another post. Not to single anyone out but sometimes look at it from the other side. There isnt an excuse for a staff being rude but they are human. If its that crowded imagine how much abuse they are taking from people waiting to get in before you.How many people feel they deserve for some reason to get inside ahead of the line because they think they are special. The bartenders are serving twice as many drinks as usual. im sure half way through the night they are tired and are more prone to being rude from running around so much.Im sure the bouncers are less friendly considering the size of the crowd which increases the chance of more probalems than usual.

I dont usually let a staff ruin my evening if someone gives an attitude just let it roll off your back and go have a good time with your friends. You might interact with someone who has an attitude for 30 seconds and thats going to determine how much fun you have for the rest of the night.

:finger: :finger:

FYI, I am over it already. I was just pissed when I woke up. ;)

Brian you are right, same thing happened to me there but I get so many freebies there anyway I let it go. But it's about principle, not money anyway.

I bartend at Surf Club and there have been times that we were so busy that maybe I made a mistake with change or had an attitude cuz there are 100 people screamin your fuckin name, and you are movin as fast as you can. I do however know Laine and she is a sweetheart, dont think she meant to have an attitude, but she should have went in her tip bucket, and gave you the rest of your change out of there since it was her mistake.

And as for the comment that bartenders just serve drinks and are easily replaceable, bullshit!!!! You might get a rookie or someone who thinks they can bartend, but lets see them deall with 800 people in a club that really holds 500, and keep their composure and get you what you need quickly!!!!