Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Flip and TheMrs

trancerxn112

Originally posted by trancerxn112

You guys are such a good looking couple, and Flip your wife is HOT!!! sorry couldnt contain myself.

YUCK!

That is such a nasty picture of me, he looks great though :).

Oh well, at least you can tell I was having a great time.

:D<----this is me.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

You guys are such a good looking couple, and Flip your wife is HOT!!! sorry couldnt contain myself.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1775585

you guys forgot about the hott motherfucker next to flip wearin the shades, in the dark blue button up shirt !!! damn that guy is hott !!:eek:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Koky...u comin 2 jersey next week???

Vida will be at Deko on Thursday.

COme on up and say hello.

Ill let her know your coming.

damn i wish i could bro ...:( :( but shes gonna be here at Opium on nov 7th i think ... im gonna just have to check out that beautifull body then ... but thanx 4 the invite .. id give anything to see her before that.. but i have shit goin on down here that dont allow me to go over there that weekend ... :mad: :mad: but fuck !!! tell her to look for me down here .... ill take her out n show her an awsome time :);) any club she wants :cool:

Originally posted by koky

damn i wish i could bro ...:( :( but shes gonna be here at Opium on nov 7th i think ... im gonna just have to check out that beautifull body then ... but thanx 4 the invite .. id give anything to see her before that.. but i have shit goin on down here that dont allow me to go over there that weekend ... :mad: :mad: but fuck !!! tell her to look for me down here .... ill take her out n show her an awsome time :);) any club she wants :cool:

ill let her know. i didnt know she was gonna be down there on the 7th..my birthday party is the 6th...so im assuming she will be flying down after that.

Whats your real name anyway...so ill tell her to look out for you...and not be suprised when soem stranger comes up to her.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

ill let her know. i didnt know she was gonna be down there on the 7th..my birthday party is the 6th...so im assuming she will be flying down after that.

Whats your real name anyway...so ill tell her to look out for you...and not be suprised when soem stranger comes up to her.

:laugh: :laugh: my real nic name is koky ... but my real name is marlon... DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYUM... it would be kick ass to meet her yo ... thanx alot :aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by Bling

oye brode marlon u ill meet u at opium hook me up dawg. i needz a pic with that girl omgggggggggggggggggdoooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

naaaa you're on your own on this one b... SO STEP OFF !!:D:cool: :cool: :cool: