Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Wanted !?!?!?!

b-side

Calling ALL DJs, Promoters, And Party People who seriously want to see Miami & The Beach Come back with more GOOD music...

The Foundation Has been built.. and now Mi Casa* has a NEW HOME...

All of the DJs who played before [D.H.M... LUST.... F.H.A... The DeckJunkies (Meng & Craig Demo)]and several others..... will ALL return plus many more local , National, and International DJs DJs (will play monthly)...

:idea:... we all cry about LOCAL SUPPORT.. here's you chance to prove it and U get to choose the monthly National Headliner from a LONG LIST... (we are aleady working on Mr. Alvarado for Next month)

So, I hope to have every ones support for the new beginning of the G.M.C. (Good Music Coalition) ....

We have a exclusive Pre-launch for all interested Parties.. this Friday in The Loft @ MAZE

:cool:PM me for Guestlist or email djbside@hotmail.com Subject Mi Casa* Make sure you e-mail / call me if you want to come after midnight...

Please just stop by briefly on your way to the beach... (before you go to Opium..or elsewhere)... I will be there early as 9pm to discuss things..

More Details to Follow as things Solidify.....

Originally posted by meng

Well I hope some people support this party more than this thread! :rolleyes::idea:

geeeeeez

Hey man you know my rule....

you can support for FREE now or support and $ later....

Most people like to wait for the BIG (out of town DJs) and dig deep into thier accounts.....:blown:

> Fine with me too...

but all of the pople that show this week are on a Permenant guest list... and STILL get in FREE when the big names come... :hat: