Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All You People Who Say The Scene Is Dead In Nyc Are ...

FREAKING BLIND. Look what has grace this city or will grace this city in OCT alone and none of this has to do with these new clubs that people are getting hard ons for. Look at the names of djs playng for you in the greatest city in the world: DANNY TENAGLIA, ERICK MORILLO, DIMITRI FROM PARIS, ROGER SANCHEZ, CHUS&CEBALLOS, TONY HUMPHRIES, SATOSHI TOMIE, TIMMY REGISFORD, LIL LOUIE VEGA, PEACE DIVISION, ASTRO & GLYDE, FRANIE KNUCKLES,FRANCIOS K, FRANKIE BONES,JOESKI. Man im sure i missed many more people also thier are tons of great parties and djs out there that i havent mentioned. So BOO FUCKING HOOO to all these new clubs that were suppose to open around sept and who some of ya sweared away your life to. HOUSE MUSIC IS ALIVE AND WELL IN NEW YORK CITY.

great post, but i think ur missing one key point here, I dont think the big beef people have with the scene is the DJ's playing in it--

cuz based on what u said they have no argument (at least they shouldnt)

Its more of the people who are in the scene now, lack of a vibe in certain rooms, ect ect

PS-- Im not a believer in this argument, Im just saying-- Im right there with u bro

Friday Im hittin 3different parties in NYC and catchin redic sets from Mike Macaluso, Danny Woo, Andrew Mendez, DT and Chus and Caballos.....not a bad night huh?

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

great post, but i think ur missing one key point here, I dont think the big beef people have with the scene is the DJ's playing in it--

cuz based on what u said they have no argument (at least they shouldnt)

Its more of the people who are in the scene now, lack of a vibe in certain rooms, ect ect

PS-- Im not a believer in this argument, Im just saying-- Im right there with u bro

Friday Im hittin 3different parties in NYC and catchin redic sets from Mike Macaluso, Danny Woo, Andrew Mendez, DT and Chus and Caballos.....not a bad night huh?

Mike

sounds good bugout where is MIKE MACALUSO gonna be at? And see ya at ARC.This week alon im swamped lol tues,weds,thurs,fri,sat,sun morning. But i love the music.

Originally posted by silverbull

FREAKING BLIND. Look what has grace this city or will grace this city in OCT alone and none of this has to do with these new clubs that people are getting hard ons for. Look at the names of djs playng for you in the greatest city in the world: DANNY TENAGLIA, ERICK MORILLO, DIMITRI FROM PARIS, ROGER SANCHEZ, CHUS&CEBALLOS, TONY HUMPHRIES, SATOSHI TOMIE, TIMMY REGISFORD, LIL LOUIE VEGA, PEACE DIVISION, ASTRO & GLYDE, FRANIE KNUCKLES,FRANCIOS K, FRANKIE BONES,JOESKI. Man im sure i missed many more people also thier are tons of great parties and djs out there that i havent mentioned. So BOO FUCKING HOOO to all these new clubs that were suppose to open around sept and who some of ya sweared away your life to. HOUSE MUSIC IS ALIVE AND WELL IN NEW YORK CITY.

I agree 100 %. I think people like to bitch and moan in general about how "things aren't what they used to be". Everyone complains about the vibe, but how can there be a positive vibe when everyone is crying about how much something sucks? New Yorkers have so many excesses that they don't realize how lucky they are to have so many choices. I'm sick of all the complaining. If you don't like something, either don't go or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I am sick of all the BITCHING AND MOANING. Have fun and enjoy your lives.;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dude i heard u were fucking VOGUE-ing @ morillo the other night??

is that what u call "GOOD DANCING"?

Fuck you mean vougueing. If your talkin about the thursday that just pass i could barely lift my legs cause rght b4 discotheque TONY HUMPHRIES was killing it at FILTER 14. Come on down tonite to CIELO or weds to LE SOUK or thurs to DISCOTHEQUE or fri to ARC or sat to WESTERHALL and tell me andshow me what i was doing.