Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...bags...

mssabina

my friend's in love with the bag... she got hers in the spring and she says they changed the colors for the fall... hers was a funky green, i've also seen it in butter, baby blue, light pink, lavender.. probably black... i saw a bunch in bloomies.

E0411840619694_5131b.jpg

103_lg_b05201_000_1.jpg103_lg_b05203_000_1.jpg103_lg_b05202_000_1.jpg103_lg_b05200_000_2.jpg103_lg_b04386_000_1.jpg

lol i think you get the picture...

i don't knowwww... i love the pink one too but i don't have too much pink in my closet... maybe the butter or white... RED if they have it, definitely... not that maroon color though, real RED

when i don't have so much crap to do for school i'm gonna go check 'em out

Originally posted by mssabina

i need a few new ones, post ones you like here... thanks :D

i was going to post a hogan, however i saw your next post and decided not to... kate spade, perlina, hermes... i wish i knew some places to find them on the net i saw some phatty ones...

Lately, GUESS? has been copying everyone else. Their logo looks like the prada logo on some purses and their style resembles gucci... I've always thought GUESS? stood alone as a good yet affordable label, but lately, they have become one of those "cheap knock-off" labels.

Originally posted by jmmdg

Lately, GUESS? has been copying everyone else. Their logo looks like the prada logo on some purses and their style resembles gucci... I've always thought GUESS? stood alone as a good yet affordable label, but lately, they have become one of those "cheap knock-off" labels.

werd!

same with Coach all whoring on the Gucci style and overall look.

Originally posted by dgmodel

if i see one more coach signature bag im going to throw up... these shits were played out last year and theyre even more played out now with all the knockoffs and guess? look alikes... c'mon now...

I know what you mean! I tell my sister she is a "Coach whore!" She has like 6 bags, 3 pairs of shoes, the dog collar and leash (for my baby maltese), the hats... she has it all..

I just don't see it! I never have. I think of coach as the "z.cavarricci" of the year 2000. LOL! I'm more of a christian dior, gucci, prada, yves saint laurent, channel, givenchy, escada, louis vuiton type of girl. The good old stuff!

Originally posted by jmmdg

I just don't see it! I never have. I think of coach as the "z.cavarricci" of the year 2000. LOL! I'm more of a christian dior, gucci, prada, yves saint laurent, channel, givenchy, escada, louis vuiton type of girl. The good old stuff!

lol thats pretty much the cream of the crop in the fashion world!!

good for youuuuuuu :D