Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why dont woman want cumm in there mouth

curreri13

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the taste or texture she doesn't like, it's usually easy enough to just swallow it as he cums... if she just doesn't like the idea of it at all, then you got your work cut out for you... Yeah it can be a little gross sometimes, but wtf, it's only a few seconds...

Originally posted by tastyt

If it's the taste or texture she doesn't like, it's usually easy enough to just swallow it as he cums... if she just doesn't like the idea of it at all, then you got your work cut out for you... Yeah it can be a little gross sometimes, but wtf, it's only a few seconds...

:werd:

that's right... sometimes you have to take one for the team!!

:swallow:

:werd:... Its like doing a shot. If you do not like how it goes down. Just have a chaser close by... :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tranzwhore

ok guys, men..............how do you think you'd feel with a gob of cum shot down your throat? put the shoe on the other foot.

i'm not hating.........i just want the men to put it in perspective!

well I have had a girl cum on my face, I had just about a mouthful of her juices and it didnt bother me.

quit being a pussy and just swallow fo ryour man.:tongue:

Originally posted by gabo

well I have had a girl cum on my face, I had just about a mouthful of her juices and it didnt bother me.

i love the taste of the some ones cummmm.......u know who u r......:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

i do .....sometimes and like i said i let him do what he wants but i've just always been a spitter. when he's done, i just spit it out!

Guest gabo

i do .....sometimes and like i said i let him do what he wants but i've just always been a spitter. when he's done, i just spit it out!

ok if it grosses you out that much and yo uhave to spit I have an idea to make it very hot fo rur bf. Instead of gettin gup to spit it out why not just suck his dick with his cum in ur mouth and let it ooooz out the sides... or you can just drip it out onto oyur tits, let him just give u a facial... possibilities are endless.

ok guys, men..............how do you think you'd feel with a gob of cum shot down your throat? put the shoe on the other foot.

i'm not hating.........i just want the men to put it in perspective!

Yea but how do you think a guy feels suckin' something as raw as a pussy and having juices flow in their mouth every now and than..:confused: ...at least we only get one load...at once..they get a whole lot ;) lol

ok if it grosses you out that much and yo uhave to spit I have an idea to make it very hot fo rur bf. Instead of gettin gup to spit it out why not just suck his dick with his cum in ur mouth and let it ooooz out the sides... or you can just drip it out onto oyur tits, let him just give u a facial... possibilities are endless.

hey i never said it grosses me out. i just said i spit.

the possibilities are endless and i'm with all of that but i've just always spit. i guess i was traumatized when i was younger by that Rod Stuart rumor that said he had gallons of cum pumped out of his stomach.

Originally posted by sexxyme

Yea but how do you think a guy feels suckin' something as raw as a pussy and having juices flow in their mouth every now and than..:confused: ...at least we only get one load...at once..they get a whole lot ;) lol

:werd: I like the way it tastes tho ... pussy that is ... It tastes good, really ... my mouth waterz thinkin 'bout it :drool: