Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about female attire for a christening?

tommyarmani

no apology necessary

I was just busting your chops.. you're prefectly fine to post what you want, where you want....

it's more like you're a addressinig a "cyber-community" than anything else.. anyone who feels otherwise... needs some fresh air.

Having said that, I'll reiterate.. I wasn't being a dick intentionally.. <hence the smiley to soften the blow of my tirade, ha>

IVE SEEN CHICKS AT A CHURCH BEFORE DRESSED AS IF THEY ARE GOING TO DAMN SEX PARTY ... I MEAN I LOVE TO LOOK AT EM BUT DAMN !! I STILL THINK ITS WRONG ... WHY DO THEY FIND IT NESSECARY TO SHOW OFF TITTS N ASS AT A DAMN CHURCH ...?? WHO ARE THEY TRYIN TO IMPRESS ? THE PRIEST ?? OR ARE THEY JUST PLAYING A CRUEL JOKE ON HIM ON PURPOSE ?? WTF ? LOL

Originally posted by koky

IVE SEEN CHICKS AT A CHURCH BEFORE DRESSED AS IF THEY ARE GOING TO DAMN SEX PARTY ... I MEAN I LOVE TO LOOK AT EM BUT DAMN !! I STILL THINK ITS WRONG ... WHY DO THEY FIND IT NESSECARY TO SHOW OFF TITTS N ASS AT A DAMN CHURCH ...?? WHO ARE THEY TRYIN TO IMPRESS ? THE PRIEST ?? OR ARE THEY JUST PLAYING A CRUEL JOKE ON HIM ON PURPOSE ?? WTF ? LOL

gotta know what to wear & when........no sheer shirts with bra showing at a baby's christening. no ally mcbeal skirts either.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

gotta know what to wear & when........no sheer shirts with bra showing at a baby's christening. no ally mcbeal skirts either.

LOL NO MICHELLE ... IM TALKIN ABOUT SHIRTS LIKE IN YOUR AVITAR:laugh: