Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls w/ boyfriends, checking out other guys: Innocent?

upjumpdaboogie

I do not believe in that "look, but no touch" adage.

For the most part. if you are Lusting after someone else, that is wrong.

I used to always look, lust & then eventually act out my thoughts.

When you are totally satisifed, you wont even have the urge to look.

If someone would have wrote what i just wrote about a year ago, i would have totally disagreed.......

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I agree with this to a point...attraction of any kind will always turn your head, it's really how you act afterward that determines whether its a good or bad thing.

i look.... sure! I'll even point chicks or even guys out to my S.O. . . . but that dosen't mean i'm going to go home and F them.

Originally posted by marcid21

I agree with this to a point...attraction of any kind will always turn your head, it's really how you act afterward that determines whether its a good or bad thing.

i look.... sure! I'll even point chicks or even guys out to my S.O. . . . but that dosen't mean i'm going to go home and F them.

Strike what i said, there is nothing on this earth like new pussy.... so i think it is natural to look.

who said anything about pussy? we're just talking about a simple double take or so....

Marcid21,

That statment was geared towards what i look at (Pussy).

Ignore it, it was a comment intended for brandy76. Im sorry.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, there is a difference between looking, checking out & sweating.

follow me?

TommyArmani

thanks

TOmmy

Garshk, marcid. you're swell.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, there is a difference between looking, checking out & sweating.

follow me?

Absolutely... IMO this is a really silly question... it's not like we go blind as soon as we're with someone we care about. Nothing wrong with taking in the beauty of this world...

My ex used to say that "looking" really meant "looking for," but his subsequent actions proved that he was merely projecting his own feelings on to me. :rolleyes:

If someone would have wrote what i just wrote about a year ago, i would have totally disagreed.......

Yes, I agree with this. The only exception is if you both are looking together as if to point out someone good looking and you're both like, wow, that person is attractive. When it's done sneakingly, then yes, what tommy says is on point.

Oh one more thing, I think that both intent and result are important here...

Why are you looking? Just taking in the sights?- no problem.

Or are you actually trying to find someone else (for however a short period of time)??? And what is the result of looking? Does it make you wish you were single, or make you want to pursue that person? If that's the case, clearly something is not right in the relationship, and maybe you shouldn't be in one at all.

:werd:

I totaly agree with you..if you're completely satisfied with what you have..you have NO desire whatsoever to see what else is out there, because nothing else really matters!!!:D

i will be the first person to say a girl looks good when im with a guy. i rarely ever see goodlooking guys. i think it is funny how if i say oooh shes hot the guy will agree or disagree but if i say a guy is hot, guys usually get all petty and are like DO YOU WANNA GO TALK TO HIM??

Originally posted by somebitch

i will be the first person to say a girl looks good when im with a guy. i rarely ever see goodlooking guys. i think it is funny how if i say oooh shes hot the guy will agree or disagree but if i say a guy is hot, guys usually get all petty and are like DO YOU WANNA GO TALK TO HIM??

that's not petty, that's just you testing to see if they're gay or not. If they say "yeah, he's attractive" , wouldn't you toss him to the curb? :laugh2:

But seriously, if the tables were turned, it would be the same. If i was with a girl, I would NEVER say "oh, that guy is attractive, isn't he"? :rolleyes:

AND , i would also never say "isn't that girl attractive". I just don;t think guys say those type of things, cuz we don't want to make the girl uncomfortable. Or, we genuinely believe that no girl is as cute as you :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

that's not petty, that's just you testing to see if they're gay or not. If they say "yeah, he's attractive" , wouldn't you toss him to the curb? :laugh2:

no, i would actually think he was very secure with his sexuality and more of an equal to me...

I'll tell you what i do hate. I am what i would term a "people person". I just love looking at people, how they interact, what they are doing (hey i guess im nosey), but whatever... Anyway, i hate when i just happen to be looking at people for the sake of looking & my GF will misinterpret my "sociological stares" as checking out other girls.

anyone buying this?

:laugh::laugh: but in all honesty, thats the truth. If the person im "looking" at happens to be good looking, then she'll think im looking at them soley to check em out rather than the aforementioned "noseyness"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll tell you what i do hate. I am what i would term a "people person". I just love looking at people, how they interact, what they are doing (hey i guess im nosey), but whatever... Anyway, i hate when i just happen to be looking at people for the sake of looking & my GF will misinterpret my "sociological stares" as checking out other girls.

anyone buying this?

:laugh::laugh: but in all honesty, thats the truth. If the person im "looking" at happens to be good looking, then she'll think im looking at them soley to check em out rather than the aforementioned "noseyness"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

so why not include her in your lil' stake-outs....like, point out what you're looking at and get her feedback.

two can people watch too....it's more fun. ;)

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

yay or nay...

..Depends on the amount of trust you have for your women and the condition of your relationship...If she's constantly staring, then you'd probably be correct in assuming that there's something that could potentially be going on...or at least a foreshadowing to a situation like that...