Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Game 7

groovefire

All i gotta say to all of the sox fans is to believe in our guys to make it. Kick the shit of the scumbag yankees and go to series and achieve this, 83 years in the making, GODDAMNIT THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO WIN BABY AND BRING THE CHAMIONSHIP HOME, AND THROW THE BIGGEST PARTY STATEWIDE WHEN WE WIN. I live in south florida but i am on standby to fly up and watch bring the victory home depending on games are home. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS TO BELIEVE LADIES AND GENTLEMENT, TOMORROW WILL BE OUR FINEST HOUR TO GO THE DISTANCE AND DAMNIT LETS GO ALL THE WAY!!!

GOD SPEED

DAMON 2.0

Gotta love how the ump said that Ortiz foul tipped the ball into Posada's mitt on that check swing strike out in the 7th..

Between the Umps and Brett Boone, Joe Buck and Tim McCarver, they really know how to take great games, and fuck them up.. This has got to be the worst year for announcing in any sport.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Gotta love how the ump said that Ortiz foul tipped the ball into Posada's mitt on that check swing strike out in the 7th..

Between the Umps and Brett Boone, Joe Buck and Tim McCarver, they really know how to take great games, and fuck them up.. This has got to be the worst year for announcing in any sport.

oh my fucking god that was the WORST CALL EVER.

X, is it me or does Joe Buck want the sox to fukin lose or what? I fucking HATE that spineless pile of shit.

Originally posted by stymie

oh my fucking god that was the WORST CALL EVER.

X, is it me or does Joe Buck want the sox to fukin lose or what? I fucking HATE that spineless pile of shit.

Buck and McCarver both are biased towards NY, and they don't do much to hold back.. Then you have Highlights in your hair Boone chiming in w/ meaningless garbage.... "um yeah, there must be dirt over the mud on the infield thats why nobody can get their footing to throw"... Wow thanks you jerkoff.

I'll have to say it was an incredible game and Mueller finally got a couple of hits... and thanks to Contrera's, you really helped out. Our bullpen looked great once again, and Veritek had a dinger.. Tonight i'm going to be crunked for the game!!

Worst announcers EVER!!!!!

Worst call on Ortiz EVER!!!!!

Notice how they didn't even show that play in replay until they came back from a comercial and then showed it once. But when Damon hit the ball fair down the 3rd base line they show it 12 times.

Trot Mutha-fucking Nixon :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I agree - WORST CALL EVER. He totally just made that shit up and did anyone see that tool jeter calling it a strike then as soon as the ump made the foul tip call jeter started making the sign for a foul tip call???

Jeter- please do everyone a favor and just sit there and look pretty.

Originally posted by whadupg

I agree - WORST CALL EVER. He totally just made that shit up and did anyone see that tool jeter calling it a strike then as soon as the ump made the foul tip call jeter started making the sign for a foul tip call???

Jeter- please do everyone a favor and just sit there and look pretty.

First off :laugh: @ Worst call ever..

Second, yes, Jeter gave Ortiz the "Punch out" when he struck out...:mad:

First off :laugh: @ Worst call ever..

Second, yes, Jeter gave Ortiz the "Punch out" when he struck out...:mad:

Yeah, but to make it worse, after the ump insanely called it a foul tip Jeter started making the sign for a foul tip - like he knew it and was calling it - too bad the fucking ball was a mile away from the bat. Completely annoyed me.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

YANKEES WIN THE YANKEES WIN GAME 7

Haven't you been saying that every single time the Yankees and Sox play? Weren't you the one who was claiming there would be a sweep of the Sox, or that they would win in 5??? Get a new line:rolleyes: