Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doesn't it piss you off that...

axel-a-promos

it´s the same thing when you have a girlfriend.

the best way to get laid... is... *drumroll*... TO GET LAID.

do you get what i mean? if you´re already getting laid, it is PISS EASY to get more girls. ever notice how when you´re in a relationship or you´re already fucking some girl with no strings attached, other girls flock to you? but when you´re single again the attention you used to get isn´t that strong and often any more?

why? because when you´re getting laid, you *naturally* emit the following *very* attractive traits:

-total comfort around women

-no fears of touching them

-sexual state

-relaxed state afterwards (less neediness)

-overall confidence

it´s the same when you´re with a or your girl somewhere already.

also, you have to consider that most women HEAVILY depend on the judgement of other women. that means, if ONE hot one of them hangs with you, there´s GOTTA be something cool about you. while when you´re out with no women, you don´t have that "extra" pointer ;)

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

when you go somewhere with a girl, all the other girls look at you and smile or make you feel like they want you...

but when you are with your boys and want to get hooked up, they are a bitch !!!

That's because there are lots of skank ass ho's out there who are only interested in a guy if he's got his arm around another woman.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

:werd: god, bless 'em, j/k

there's more too it than that, though.

Not really... if you're into the challenge of getting a guy who already has a woman, there's only one word for you... trash.

Now- there *is* a related phenomenon... where men with girlfriends garner more attention even when their woman isn't around... That's more a confidence thing... more or less along the lines of Tastey's bulleted points, lol...

Originally posted by tastyt

That's because there are lots of skank ass ho's out there who are only interested in a guy if he's got his arm around another woman.

what makes you think that it is HIS women? it maybe just *a* woman friend of him.

the theory behind it is that your perception is influenced A LOT by your sourroundings (the people you are with, where you are, what you wear, how you smell, etc etc).

this goes for women too.

read this study here:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/10/15/1065917477433.html

i quote:

---

"When seen with the large woman, he was more likely to be described as miserable, self-indulgent, passive, shapeless, depressed, weak, insignificant and insecure.

"It shows that people project negative attitudes associated with obesity not only on the obese but all those who associate with them," Halford said. "

---

the same principle applies if you´re with hot women. you´re being perceived a lot better and get a lot more looks, one reason being that the other hot girls can identify with the hot girl you´re with and therefor perceive you as desireable for them too.

thats what i was getting at :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Not really... if you're into the challenge of getting a guy who already has a woman, there's only one word for you... trash.

Now- there *is* a related phenomenon... where men with girlfriends garner more attention even when their woman isn't around... That's more a confidence thing... more or less along the lines of Tastey's bulleted points, lol...

first part: fair enough

second part: the more to it, had more to do with, a male with a female is generally {not always, but} more well kempt and presentable. and sans girlfriend, confidence. Also... physcologically, I think if an "object" is desired, it's more appealling... what do you think "fads" are.

when you go somewhere with a girl, all the other girls look at you and smile or make you feel like they want you...

but when you are with your boys and want to get hooked up, they are a bitch !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know the feeling

so does it mean that it's a lot easier for me to pick up girls, if i show up with one of my female friends?

abso-fuckin-lutely!

tell them what you want to do, if they´re cool, they´ll help you. that´s the fun stuff of it. once you get started and have a few hot girls you know and that love to be around you in the clubs you go, more pussy will come 100% guaranteed. every approach you make will be perceived 100000x more positive, since they´ve seen you having fun with and being around other hot girls.

the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. it´s true for this subject too.

Originally posted by tastey

abso-fuckin-lutely!

tell them what you want to do, if they´re cool, they´ll help you. that´s the fun stuff of it. once you get started and have a few hot girls you know and that love to be around you in the clubs you go, more pussy will come 100% guaranteed. every approach you make will be perceived 100000x more positive, since they´ve seen you having fun with and being around other hot girls.

the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. it´s true for this subject too.

listen to him, he speaks the truth.