Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Test

utopian77

I don't think it will even show up

I used to get tested & do E 2 days before hand & be fine ...

I think only if they're looking for it you should worry but if it's just a general drug test you should be in the clear

Just drink mad water to be a safe side ...

------------------

This is just the beginning ...

If it's urine, like everyone said. If it's a hair test, go shave your head, armpits, and where the sun don't shine, then use a lot of wax all over your body and peel yourself like an orange. That should take care of things for ya...

------------------

Dream a little dream...

it takes 72 hours for the E not to be detected in your body, but since it decays at an exponential rate, it actually never reaches the point where it's 0.0% out of your body.... cwm19.gif

i think they have some cleaner drinks over at gnc, there are some pills called golden seal you could take or something that apparently works.. but just good h2o should be sufficient.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

go to any GNC... ask the guy at the counter for something to "cleanse your digestive system"... almost all GNC employees will know EXACTLY what you're looking for... they'll pull out some drink from behind the counter (it's never found in the aisles of the store) ... usually called DETOX or something very obvious... it's usually a thick purple or red liquid... cleanses your system for 3-6 hours. between 30 and 40 bucks... works everytime. WARNING! the shit tastes naaassstttyyy... and makes you sort of nauseous. as other people said e's gone in 2-3 days... but weed stays for months. most employers (brokerage firms... law firms) will ignore marijuana in reasonable quanties.

[This message has been edited by ibelong2thenight (edited 09-29-2000).]

The half life of E is about 6 hours, which means that after 6 hours 50% remains and after another 6 hours 25%, so that after 48 hours less that 1% remains which would be pretty hard to detect. Unlike cannabis, it does not get stored in body fat. But with all piss tests, the more water you flush through, the more dilute your urine and the more likely that the concentration will fall below the limit for the test.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Guest sunshine29

actually....the warm liquid goo is called ZYDOT....comes in a liquid or powder, which you have to mix yourself....sold in shady smoke shops or in small boutiques that sell glass pipes "for tobacco use only"...lol....but seriously...it'll set ya back about $40 or so, and a day's worth of nausea & stomach cramping, but it'll help you pass your test...goldenseal root needs to be taken regularly for at least 7-10 days to clean out your system....natural herbs take longer than synthetic substances...drinking water/cranberry juice along with those will help, but take too long.....wanna pass your test? the warm liquid goo is the way to go...just don't do anything 24 hrs before you take your test & you'll be fine

p.s.

just know from experience, used to also work in a retail vitamin store...i'm not the official zydot spokesmodel...lol

What about a hair test?

My friend's mother took some hair from him when he was getting a haircut the other night.

She's gonna have it tested.

He has short hair. Does this mean that only the drugs that he did while he had that hair on his head will show up, or does it show everything?

Some people told me that in order for a hair test to show everything, it has to be pulled from the root.

Let me know how far back they can trace it with hair that was cut from your head.

Thanks,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

They don't usually test for mdma but they do test for amphetamines. Sometimes mdma can cause a positive result for amphetamines. If they do test directly for mdma then you have about 3 days to clear it out of your system. This is true for any normal person, but for someone that takes alot of E, the drug can start collecting in your fat cells. When this happens, your body keeps it in your system for a longer period of time. This is why pot is detected so easily, because it is stored in your fat cells. When this happens, it can take weeks or months to fully flush your system. I would advise you to drink lots of water and take alot of vitamin C.

------------------

factoryfreak.gif

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways of getting fucked up." - The Wedge

3-5 days. . drink alot of cranberry juice and water!!!!! alot of those clean out kits don't work, so dont rely on them. cwm10.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

Archived