Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not to sound like a fag... But

notallthere666

rock on, notallthere, good thread :aright: .

i've got way too many memories of people kicking around, and they often just come to me without specific triggers; suddenly i have thoughts in my head of people or incidents in my past just from my mind racing on its own. it's all the worst at night, though; i've been trying to get to bed earlier. it's hard, though, 'cause i usually work the night shift :( .

Originally posted by notallthere666

You ever like just hear something stupid that reminds you of someone you cared allot about and you just have to take a deep breath and you all your feelings you felt for that person comes washing back and a certain sadness comes over you.? That just happened to me someone at work asked me if I had the lord of the rings two towers DVD and I remembered that my x gave it to me and how nice it was of her to do it for no reason and I felt sad.

this does NOT make you a fag, it makes you human.. And yes it happends to me too somtimes.

Originally posted by lustforyou

this does NOT make you a fag, it makes you human.. And yes it happends to me too somtimes.

exactly... its okay to be in touch with ur feelings :aright::tongue:

and yes its happened to me as im sure it happens to everybody... music gets me the most... and cologne... i can never forget a scent when i smell it.. i know exactly who it used to belong to.. kinda freaky but thats just how it is :(

Originally posted by weyes

rock on, notallthere, good thread :aright: .

i've got way too many memories of people kicking around, and they often just come to me without specific triggers; suddenly i have thoughts in my head of people or incidents in my past just from my mind racing on its own. it's all the worst at night, though; i've been trying to get to bed earlier. it's hard, though, 'cause i usually work the night shift :( .

Hey thanks

Thank God everyone else feels the wrath of vicious memory triggers. For a moment there I thought I was psychotic or something, Im way over these women in particular but I feel your guys pain, its as if once a memory has been attached to a particular song, cologne, object, event or whatever... its set permanently. I've hated creed with a passion because of a chic and another oddity. Every time I see 111.. whether it be a house number or the coincidental time on the clock I think of another chica from way way back when.

Remember the pager fad, to make it easier 111 was our code for me to call her back at her house.. fucking pathetic huh..:blank:

• 1 year later...
You ever like just hear something stupid that reminds you of someone you cared allot about and you just have to take a deep breath and you all your feelings you felt for that person comes washing back and a certain sadness comes over you.? That just happened to me someone at work asked me if I had the lord of the rings two towers DVD and I remembered that my x gave it to me and how nice it was of her to do it for no reason and I felt sad.

awwww....

well you have to become shallow, narcissistic, self-absorbed, and insufferably arrogant. Then you have to not commit to anything beyond a cell phone contract. fuck multiple women and convince them they all are "the only one" Become purely utilitarian and totally selfish in bed, dismissive of the desires of others, and care less about anyone’s happiness but your own.

hmmm.....

I'll bet on fag for $100.

bummer, same shit here, fuckin sucks