Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sat. 10/18 - Deep Dish @ Glow

dansampson

Since everyone else is at it....

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT - OCTOBER 18TH - DEEP DISH @ GLOW

Join DC's Grammy Winning duo Deep Dish at Glow, DC this saturday night. The prolific DJing and production duo of Ali 'Dubfire' Shirazinia and Sharam Tayebi take to the decks at midnight, go to www.********.com for more details.

Set times:

10 - 12 - Dan Sampson (www.yoshitoshi.com, Glow - DC)

12 - ?? - Deep Dish (www.deepdish.com, www.bullittbookings.com)

Hope to see you all there!!

Cheers

Dan

Originally posted by dansampson

Since everyone else is at it....

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT - OCTOBER 18TH - DEEP DISH @ GLOW

Join DC's Grammy Winning duo Deep Dish at Glow, DC this saturday night. The prolific DJing and production duo of Ali 'Dubfire' Shirazinia and Sharam Tayebi take to the decks at midnight, go to www.********.com for more details.

Set times:

10 - 12 - Dan Sampson (www.yoshitoshi.com, Glow - DC)

12 - ?? - Deep Dish (www.deepdish.com, www.bullittbookings.com)

Hope to see you all there!!

Cheers

Dan

I'll be there! Tell Ali and Sharam I want some records for my birthday. They can give me half their record bag. I won't be TOO greedy. :D

caught the end of dans set. rocking it as always. sharam came on around 1ish? banged it out from the get go. ali got on hour later, they kept flipping every hour. club staff was pretty alright, crowd was typical glow crowd. argh. but they had energy ill give them that. dancefloor was still pretty full by the time i left around around 5ish? hearing sasha's remix of unkles in a state beofre heading out was awsome. other spots i can recall...

pure funk - elekrik (mr groove and vargas mix) -ali

loiu vega - diamond life (new mix comin out soon on yoshi) - ali

felix da housecat - cyberwhore - ali/sharam

dianne carr - wasted -sharam

unkle - in a state (sasha mix) - sharam

blackwatch & quiver - loveless - sharam

good night out, but i still preferd their last party @ code over last night.

I went and I had a really good time. but I was just annoyed with all the people walking through and pushing. I got there around 12'ish and caught dan's set. the man did a pretty solid job. kudos dan (what did you expect some sort of derogatory comment? hah). Personally I think that deep dish did a better job this time around as opposed to their night@code. I pretty much stayed from beginning to end. Ali ended it really nicely with echomen's track: cure (undulation mix I think). Glows patrons may be a bit rude at times but nothing beats their ventilation! Damn, that's alotta cold air!

imho i think they banged it out too much last night. i suppose they where adjusting and playing to the glow audience, i.e bang out material. any dj would do that. their set @ code had more flow and build. last night sharams first track was peak time stuff. but definatly lead me to dance the whole night and thats what its all about at the end anyways isnt it?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I went and I had a really good time. but I was just annoyed with all the people walking through and pushing.

this was happening a lot at PvD too... where the hell are these people going? All night people kept walking back & forth. I don't understand since there was no room! Pick a spot and stay there! geez! :mad:

anyhow, glad you guys had fun. :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

this was happening a lot at PvD too... where the hell are these people going? All night people kept walking back & forth. I don't understand since there was no room! Pick a spot and stay there! geez! :mad:

anyhow, glad you guys had fun. :D

the walking around at deep dish was nowhere near as bad at pvd because there were only half the people there. i actually got to sit on the bench by the candy stand! :idea:

Dan was droppin some lovely tribal goodness when i showed up. Good job Dan!! IMHO - you sounded much better this time around than you did @ CHODE. I was sober all night (I'm on antibiotics) - not a drop of alcohol in my system and I lasted till 3:30 which means it was a great night of music. Ali and Sharam banged it out in true Deep Dish form.

Loved the new Dido remix of "Stoned" and the Dean Coleman remix of Diamond Life. Sharam dropped a Luke Chable track that was wicked along with one of the new productions that they finished up last week.

I was also pleasantly surprised at how great the doorstaff was! All in all - a good night @ GLOW.