Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mercedes Sucks Ass!

bumpdaddy

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Hit a pothole on my way to work this morning and all my fuckin airbags went off.... Dealership says they cant do a warranty repair because I modified the car by changing the wheels and tires.....this blows

wow that really sucks! sorry to hear that sweety pet.gifpftroest.gif

Hit a pothole on my way to work this morning and all my fuckin airbags went off.... Dealership says they cant do a warranty repair because I modified the car by changing the wheels and tires.....this blows

A lot of car company's are like that.

aaww sorry to hear about that :(

gee..i wish i had ur problems

Originally posted by jimk29

A lot of car company's are like that.

Chances are the reason the Airbages went off is because you changed your tires and wheels... the pendulum in the car is finely set to work with the STOCK car and not a modified car... how much this set you back... 2g's im guessing

$2k ..... insurance deductable..It could be worse... The repair estimate is over $13k. gotta file a claim. Good News tho eventually I may get that money back from NYC DOT I have to call a number the dealer gave me tomorrow to get a pothole damage claim form. I'm not holding my breath...but you never know.... What pisses me off more is that I gotta be in this rental car for like 3 weeks cuz interior parts are mostly special order.

lol is warranty a bitch??? i had the samething happen to me... my brakes failed while driving, they said when installed my exhaust the person who installed melted a vacuum line... (THE VACUUM LINE IS BY THE BOOSTER! nowhere near any welding, the exhuast was a $1200 exhuast from germany and the person who installed it is a one of the best techs in the tristate area... lol theyre too funny)

And where do insurance companies come off only giving $50 a day for a rental car .... where are they living????

mine only allows me a $35 a day car... almost 6k a year for full cov and thats all they can allow me.. isnt that some shit~!?

who do you use for use for your insurance?? :eek::confused:

I got State Farm and they have been friggin great.

In regards to rentals, there is an 80/20 split, with a cap of $500, and i can rent whatever i want...and since my car was totalled i will recieve that 20% i payed for the rental back anyways including my deductible (~$250).

The Farm takes good care of me :)

P.S. that little kid is disgusting :laugh: