Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the record...

spacious

Originally posted by spacious

I would like to thank all our customers for their support past and present. Your patronage has meant a lot to our business and employees. It has been our pleasure hosting you at both Club Space and Space 34. This Saturday will be the final Closing Party for Space34 with DJ Danny Tenaglia. Danny inaugurated both the old Club Space and the new Space 34 and it is only fair that he would be the one to do the final night of Space. Space will cease to exist after this last party on Saturday. However, we have future contracted DJ dates that we must respect including Judge Jules, Bad Boy Bill, Roger Sanchez, Gabriel and Dresden, Danny Howells, Sander K, Steve Lawler, Paul Van Dyk, and Deep Dish. These events will be hosted at our location but not under the Space 34 name. We are still negotiating with various entities for ownership of the club. In the meantime, the venue will remain open in order to protect the jobs and livelihood of our 150 employees and their families. These people are like family to me and I will not close our doors and leave them jobless. Please bear with us during this transition period as we pass on this great venue to the next owners. Once again thank you for your support.

Louis Puig

Owner

Space 34

good luck in your future endeavours ;) ....hopefully, i'll c ya manana.

Guest saleen351

For the Record:

LP you are the worlds best spinner, you can spin the truth into self serving bs.... Though since the sheep graze on your bs, then why not...