Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Sluts

marcomaxim

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

men are the biggest sluts & it doesnt matter where they are from. all you have to do is make a move, they are a sure thing every time.

full of shit.

case in point. I spun a gig last night. A reasonably attractive girl [who was a friend of a friend] invited me back to her place.

I declined. She persisted. I respectfully declined.

women aren't the only ones blessed with willpower you know.

Originally posted by cintron

full of shit.

case in point. I spun a gig last night. A reasonably attractive girl [who was a friend of a friend] invited me back to her place.

you are one in a billion. ;)

full of shit.

somebitch´s totally right.

and cintron, may i ask WHY you did decline the offer? i mean, why would somebody say no to no-strings-attached sex with an attractive girl? that´s just stupid?!

Originally posted by tastey

somebitch´s totally right.

and cintron, may i ask WHY you did decline the offer? i mean, why would somebody say no to no-strings-attached sex with an attractive girl? that´s just stupid?!

because some of us have standards.

Originally posted by tastyt

WTF is this goddess fallacy to which you keep referring??? I have an idea but would like to hear an actual explanation.

...I want to hear you speculate on what you think it means first.. The only reason I say this is because you tend to be very 'up with women' and my answer may color yours because you will..almost undoubtedly, take issue with what I have to say...

so in other words, you think i'm waiting for some goddess to come rock my world and all other females are useless?

c'mon ;) i'm not THAT delusional.

all I ask out of a woman are the following:

1.) Must be of latin origin

2.) Must have dark hair

3.) Must be a "natural" kind of chic. [i.e. not one who feels the need to slop on gobs of makeup just to go out the door in the morning].

4.) Must enjoy house music

5.) Must enjoy cars

6.) Must have exquisite knowledge of the Revision II Toyota 3sgte turbo powerplant and E153 transaxle.

7.) Must have a good sense of humor and a laid back attitude

8.) Must have a love for all things tropical and exotic.

9.) Must be able to make Pasteles [awesome spanish food]

10.) Must be able to give a good massage

11.) Must have an affinity for hot chocolate, jazz and snuggling.

12.) Must not be extraordinarily high maintenence. I have enough issues with the damn car. I don't need two projects.

13) Must enjoy kickin' back on the occasional night and drinking 40's.

14.) Must not be skin and bones. Athletic & Curvy is preferred, thank you.

15.) Must be able to pop n' lock like a pro.

16.) Must know the name of every special suit and level in Super Mario 3. If I say "tanooki" and they give me a blank look, that's grounds for instant disqualification.

that's it. like I said - i'm not delusional.

so in other words, you think i'm waiting for some goddess to come rock my world and all other females are useless?

...actually thats not what I meant at all...I'm talking about your 'concept' of women in general..

..The list you provided is indeed attainable...Thing is, you never will unless you get over the fallicy...because she's out there, she's just on the other side of the fence playing with the troublemakers...

..Now the question begs...are you willing to be that troublemaker to prove a point?...:aright:..

Originally posted by spragga25

It's called being picky bro..I don't go after "slores" ;)

(I'm pushing the issue..keep in mind this isn't personal..)

..I don't believe you...at all...and I only say this from experience in my own life, and the thought process and realizations that I've come to from my interaction with chicks...My role has taught me well..I'm sure yours has too, you just refuse to listen to what your soul has to say about it...