Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do I take my 20 y/o sister tonight?

happykittn

My 20-year-old sis is flying in to visit me from college... this is her FIRST TIME EVER in Los Angeles, and I would love suggestions re: where to take her!

She arrives at 7:17pm tonight... are there any 20-year-old-friendly clubs happneing? If not, I'll just take her to Pink's a dns how her around Hollywood (touristy, but she should find it amusing).

Any suggestions for tom. night? We were supposed to go to some video game release mansion party, but I can't get ahold of Supernatural. Ugh. It's always good to have a backup plan...

Tomorrow (day) she wants to go shopping on Melrose/Rodeo Drive during the day... we'll hit up a bboy jam in Hollywood from 6-10pm.

On Sunday, I want to take her to MOCA and the beaches around here... any suggestions/directions to the best ones? I've never been to Malibu myself, but I've heard it's beautiful... is there anything popping Sunday night?

Monday night, I want to take her to the Laugh Factory, but am open to other suggestions...

She leaves Tuesday afternoon.

Thank you! :D

she looks nice :)

no, i dont know abt any one place where u can go see a bunch of celebs...but u can maybe find out if theres gonna be a movie premiering over the weekend, stars usually show up at premieres...other than that i dont know...

u can maybe touch bases with lalate, he's got the lowdown on events around here ;)

i don't know if she's from elsewhere in california, but, assuming she's not...

you have to take her for dinner at el cholo :D !!! l.a. has great mexican food, and that place has the best. i can't even eat mexican when i go back home to new york now after living in l.a., and el cholo was a factor in that strict policy :cool::funny: . they have 2 locations: one in pasadena (haven't been there) and another on western (i think) just a bit off the 10.