Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dieselboy at Crobar.......

renzo2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really want to know about d'n'b and Craze ... just check this link from the drum'n'bass arena and hear him tell you himself!

http://www.drumnbassarena.co.uk/player/simple.asx?ID=5059

He's been playing d'n'b for quite some time, and has played at many of the BeatCamp parties. He deserves to be playing Crobar for sure ... let's see BackDoorBamby hook that up.

Originally posted by thephoenix

I'm with sean...if he has changed...I didnt notice because I wasnt impressed before and decided not to keep up on his career...

so if he is DnB...great

what were'nt you inpressed by?

was it the scratching, beat juggling, flawless mixing or that he's the 3X dmc champ?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tsheritage

If you really want to know about d'n'b and Craze ... just check this link from the drum'n'bass arena and hear him tell you himself!

http://www.drumnbassarena.co.uk/player/simple.asx?ID=5059

He's been playing d'n'b for quite some time, and has played at many of the BeatCamp parties. He deserves to be playing Crobar for sure ... let's see BackDoorBamby hook that up.

I think there are bigger and better things in store for Craze than crobar......

not my kinda music before, Angel.

skills...OK...great. He is king in your opinion...you are intitled to that...

but his record selection when I saw him last (at the Chilli Pepper I might add...3-4 years ago on May 5th) was not what I am into.

gotta respect that...

so now if he is spinning stuff I'd be interested in...I might check it out

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, if Dieselboy does crobar, it's on a Monday night... He'll easily fill the upstairs lounge on a Monday though, combination BDB crowd and Dieselboy fans will do just fine.

Actually, the DnB will be in the down stairs Main Room. The usual Back Door Bamby biz will be in the Upstairs room.

Deiselboy, Kaos, Shannon and I ( :D ) will be in the Main Room.

I believe I will be on right after Deiselboy at about 2:30-3:00....

BTW...Who is this Deiselboy guy anyway... ;)

In the meantime come check out The Mighty GROOVERIDER, DJ SS, TWISTED INDIVIDUAL, EDWIN from DHM, MERLY B + much more this SUNDAY @ I/O... for FREEEEEE!! Cant beat that... to bad its on a Sunday tho.... I know some of u will be hurtin Monday mornin.

• 2 weeks later...

:jacked:

A dj is A DJ is a :dj:

But,

it's def good to see my homie CRAZE get some local props... Although he's known as "THE SHIT!" in most countries. Most people here have no idea what "LoCaL DJs" spin OUTSIDE of the country.

:hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meng

anyone know if there's a guestlist for tonight?

My crobar card says its not good on monday nights.

Originally posted by raincrysobe

Not sure if I’ll be able to make this tonight :( :( :mad: .....nevertheless, this deserves

a BIG bump :D

well, the only thing i'll say, a bump is always followed by yet an other, BIGGER ONE

BUMP

I'm defenetley going :D

Originally posted by raincrysobe

*jealous*

u guys are gonna hear some dope ass bangin' dirty beatz tonight. d'boy rocked it hard at candyland, last year. i'm sure he won't disappoint tonight.

He was awesome at Candyland. I've heard him three times and he has never disasppointed and mind you I'm not a big drum and bass fan.

Originally posted by philippio

I think I'll check out Dieselboy tonight! I'm not a huge D+B fan but I definitely like a change once in a while. I like LTJ Bukem although that's more "atmospheric" D+B. And I love Thievery and K+D. But Dieselboy is a lot harder, right?

Dieselboy is just a flat-out sick drum and bass dj. It's nasty but tasty....oh yeah and it's way different than LTJ shit. LTJ is very chilled-out and cool. Dieselboy will put hair on your chest....he's very "intelligent"...

Try calling the club for guestlist.