Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Ice - Halloween Night

danswat79

Jonathan Peters (NYC - Soundfactory) is gonna be spinning their Monster Ball on Hallween night @ Ice. I was just out there a few weeks back thinking this would be a great room to hear him in the main room - nice lights and system. LOTS of good parties that weekend - I can't wait!!!

Originally posted by danswat79

Jonathan Peters (NYC - Soundfactory) is gonna be spinning their Monster Ball on Hallween night @ Ice. I was just out there a few weeks back thinking this would be a great room to hear him in the main room - nice lights and system. LOTS of good parties that weekend - I can't wait!!!

Tell me you are not lying!!!

VVEEGGASSS!! T-Minus - 11days!!!

Originally posted by danswat79

Not lying...I couldn't beleive it when I first saw it either....had it confirmed by the moderator of Jonathan's board....Ice is a great club...Lots of good shit going on that weekend so far

http://www.vegas.com/nightclubs/events.html

Just got back from Vegas...I have the flier plus, the kid who is promoting the night just moved out there from NYC and used to promote Jonathan here...that's gonna be a sick time...

3rdflfactoria - I saw your post about tables/VIP for Halloween. I just bought a package off vegas.com for 2 VIP admissions and $100 in bar tab for $135 for JP's party. From all of big parties listed it seems that admission everywhere is $30 - $60 anyways plus the whole upstairs of Ice is VIP and is supposed to be NICE - overlooks the main dance floor and DJ booth. Not to mention $100 bar tab and no line...they have packages for bigger groups too...check it out

http://shop.vegas.com/clubs/tickets.jsp?club=20&date=20031031〈=en&src=

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Good looking out!! I'm a bit hesitant of this only because I have never used this method before. Any feedback from anyone who has? Do they REALLY accept this type of method for admissions, bar tabs, etc?!?!

Who is the kid who just moved out there? Can you pm me the name?

VEGAS IS NOT READY!!

knock 'em dead in vegas gildoroney. lots of neckbreakers and shoulder dips ala 3rdfloor factory.

Originally posted by someclown

Didn't Ralph Furley use to bang Lana? Now THAT was one hot momma!!!:laugh:

Lana was the local ho.. Def dump one in her....

Now Mrs Roper was one horny bitch... Fuckin Stannnnnnnnley peepin out the windows w/ his binocluars...

Hey Piro and Mayor,

Theres a new show coming out next week on Fox, and the main character is Jeffrey.. Remember when Roper and his whore moved out of the apartment, and moved next door to that dick that was always trying to bust Stanley for everything.. Yup that dick.. When Janet and Chrissy came over and taught him how to dance b/c he was having a shindig for Helen, Jeffrey thought he was fuckin 2 younger chicks.. Jeffrey was outside the window w/ the hose trying to look in, then roper came outside and he put the hose in his pocket.. What the fuck am I typing all this shit out for?? Piro, Please advise.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Lana was the local ho.. Def dump one in her....

Now Mrs Roper was one horny bitch... Fuckin Stannnnnnnnley peepin out the windows w/ his binocluars...

Hey Piro and Mayor,

Theres a new show coming out next week on Fox, and the main character is Jeffrey.. Remember when Roper and his whore moved out of the apartment, and moved next door to that dick that was always trying to bust Stanley for everything.. Yup that dick.. When Janet and Chrissy came over and taught him how to dance b/c he was having a shindig for Helen, Jeffrey thought he was fuckin 2 younger chicks.. Jeffrey was outside the window w/ the hose trying to look in, then roper came outside and he put the hose in his pocket.. What the fuck am I typing all this shit out for?? Piro, Please advise.

And then Jack somehow or another wound up in that dicks apartment with his wife, adn his wife and Jack were talking and then his wife was climbing a stool to get something out of the cabinets (i really think that she wanted Jack to see her ass) and then she fell, and Jack caught her, and then the dick walked in adn was like UHH UHH UHHHH thinking something was going on.

ahhhh

ok WHY AM I ON THIS BOARD AND HOW DID I GET HERE?

Originally posted by deeelite1

And then Jack somehow or another wound up in that dicks apartment with his wife, adn his wife and Jack were talking and then his wife was climbing a stool to get something out of the cabinets (i really think that she wanted Jack to see her ass) and then she fell, and Jack caught her, and then the dick walked in adn was like UHH UHH UHHHH thinking something was going on.

ahhhh

ok WHY AM I ON THIS BOARD AND HOW DID I GET HERE?

Hahaha Exactly.... Then Helen was missing from her Pottery class and Stanley got all upset...thought she was dead and what not...

Remember,Janet was in a towel b/c she jogged over in the heat and she needed to changed.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Hahaha Exactly.... Then Helen was missing from her Pottery class and Stanley got all upset...thought she was dead and what not...

Remember,Janet was in a towel b/c she jogged over in the heat and she needed to changed.

the best was the way Chrissy Danced..

funny thing was she was TEACHING someone else how to gyrate like that.

• 2 weeks later...