Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight! Space34 Clossing Party

tigerclaw

Originally posted by vaughanz

Actually Eric... I appreciate the "help" ... but what I'm "confused" about, is all the tears and hype over the closing parties... What's closing?

Is Oscar & Roland still gonna be there? IS Luis still involved? Will Radamas still be in the hip-hop room????

What is closing is the Space34 "NAME" The actuall building/club will still be open, but will NOT be called Space34 after last night.

It's all hype scheme for now. I'm sure LP will have a part in the new ownership and/or name change. The entire staff should remain the same as well.

For the record...I WAS in Miami last night to accompnay a friend to her 20th reunion. I passed by LUNA and said Hi to VIPNERD and declined his invitation in. Truth be told I am a broke ass Boca Bitch right now and am savinmy energy for next weekend. EDGAR V on Fri and G&D on Sat...see you there.:D

But thanks Eric!!!

still a toss up for me on fri and edgar im broke ass myself but if i can get comped for BBB and judge jules on fri im so there :)

hopefully Gabriel and dresden cover aint bad cuz im not mising that shit. hell armin always plays their shit on a state of trance they rock :D

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by tigerclaw

Tonight is the official Space34 Closing Party, This will mark an end to an era, Since Space was one of the biggest clubs in the world, Danny Tenaglia will close out the night doing a marathon set, However, We will not hear him on the broadcast, Theres a 90% chance we will get to hear Oscar G spinning durring the 3 hour broadcast, You can catch the live broadcast on Party 93.1 and simulcast live at www.trancesphere.com, And yours truly will record the broadcast as usual. :)

danny_t.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: