Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sooooooo how was it?

sotuorlando

Originally posted by laliux

I passed by Space around 10am after picking up family from the Port of Miami and the music was still going off.

I almost ran over this fucking bum that wanted to wash my window. :mad:

what stopped you ??

i left around 8am---DT is a very entertaining guy! However--he lost me a few times but always managed to somehow get me going again, which was hard cuz i danced NONSTOP thru OG"s entire set--Also- the club was just disgustingly packed, so much so that at 1 point you literally could not do more than anything but stand there and bob your head cuz you couldnt move! The silk sheet thing was really cool, though, and got the crowd so hype!!! Overall a helluva night/morning.....oh and OG threw down some vocals i never thought he would play....he suprised me last night..way to go OScar!:D

Originally posted by houze-kitty

i left around 8am---DT is a very entertaining guy! However--he lost me a few times but always managed to somehow get me going again, which was hard cuz i danced NONSTOP thru OG"s entire set--Also- the club was just disgustingly packed, so much so that at 1 point you literally could not do more than anything but stand there and bob your head cuz you couldnt move! The silk sheet thing was really cool, though, and got the crowd so hype!!! Overall a helluva night/morning.....oh and OG threw down some vocals i never thought he would play....he suprised me last night..way to go OScar!:D

id pay $40 to see oscar & not DT anyday ... like i tell saleen .. he thinks i dont like house .. but i do ... but i like our miami style dj's.. # 1 imo.... rolly, oscar , ralph falcon , jimmy t etc ... we really dont need outside help ;):D :D

Originally posted by koky

id pay $40 to see oscar & not DT anyday ... like i tell saleen .. he thinks i dont like house .. but i do ... but i like our miami style dj's.. # 1 imo.... rolly, oscar , ralph falcon , jimmy t etc ... we really dont need outside help ;):D :D

Werd !!!! ...our miami house Dj's already put it down hardcore .......og, roly, falcon.

unbelievalbe nite one of hte most memorable ever if not for the music for what they pulled off. ok they had this giant white blanket that covered the entire dance floor and we danced under it and the smoke filled the room as it lifted

FUCKIN AWESSSSSSSOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!