• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nico1

Twilo would have never done such a thing

Yeah they would have given the chance.

Don't think for a second any club is "about the music" ... it's a business...get a clue.

Space 34 is closed, btw.

I know it's a business POD!

but there are certain things you can't do when having a business, like saying that it's the last party when they have a listing of upcoming events until dec.

check their website you'll see!!!!!

even my mother doesn't talk to me like that POD, so chill with your comments allright?

I don't see why when you go on their website you find a listing of their upcoming events,

from what you are saying they are just going to change of name?

what change is it going to make except for law purposes probably

didn't the owner say he was closing because he was fed up with the city, state, and feds harrasing him!

tell us the story my friend , you seem to know alot about what's going on

Originally posted by pod

Besides, if you're too stupid to see what is going on anyway, you kinda deserve to be duped.

:laugh:

... but there are certain things you can't do when having a business, like saying that it's the last party when they have a listing of upcoming events until dec.

It was Space before, then Space34... now it will be named something else. I heard last night was great, so who cares? It's just a name.

you guys don't seem to get it, it's ok

all I hope is that you don't open a business

No shade nico1. We get it... it's just not such a big deal to us because we pretty much knew what was going on all along. Besides... it's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

even my mother doesn't talk to me like that POD, so chill with your comments allright?

Your mom's gotta get some starch in her backbone then. My mom can curse out a bar of sailors, and throw something at me while ironing a shirt and cooking dinner. Kids these days, I tell ya.

And as for knowing what is what, yes, yes I do know what is going on at 34 NE 11th St? Will I tell you? No. Can you find out? Yeah, just search the copious amount of talk about this very topic, on this very board. Some true, most false, but it's your task to seperate truth from fiction.

Guest brwneydtrouble

No club lasts forever and Space had a pretty damn long tenure as the #1 club in miami. RIP Space and Space34.

The events that are listed are contracted dates, and last time I asked one of my bosses, a broken contract can result in a lawsuit. Therefore, those events will take place at 34 N 11th Street which is OWNED by LP. Haven't you noticed that the dates listed for the next 6 weeks are basically almost 6 months worth of events?

Its basically pretty damn simple people.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

No club lasts forever and Space had a pretty damn long tenure as the #1 club in miami. RIP Space and Space34.

The events that are listed are contracted dates, and last time I asked one of my bosses, a broken contract can result in a lawsuit. Therefore, those events will take place at 34 N 11th Street which is OWNED by LP. Haven't you noticed that the dates listed for the next 6 weeks are basically almost 6 months worth of events?

Its basically pretty damn simple people.

NUTTIN LAST OF EVA...... NUTTIN!

str8 up like dat.

Well said. Some people see black helicopters and a grand deception behind this whole thing and feel duped for some reason. I'm dancing in the streets that the venue remains open for the forseeable future and will continue to provide the top DJs to the Miami scene.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

umm... from a legal stand point..

SPACE and Space 34 is closed, gone..... over with!!

no more space parties...

all new promotions at 34 NE 11 ST will not have the name nor space logo, a new site in under way and all events will be transfer then. www.space34.com or www.clubspace.com will remain active for the simple reason of having the information posted on the events. I don't speak for the club owner nor it's partners.

But space is closed, the venue is open and thorwing parties with a line up till atleast Dec 2003.

LP posted something here a few days ago trying to explain why there is a list of events to take place at this venue. Has to do with contracts that have been signed before the all this BS started.

All space logos are being removed from the venue. the future name of the club will be released soon by it's principles and partners.

The infrastructure may stay the same as the ex-space corpotation with new partners or owners. But the empolyee's and managers will most likely remain as is, also the style and format will remain the same.

whatever name is given to the 34 NE 11 St location, it will remain the TOP club is the world and the best Miami has to offer!!

Last night we said good bye, next week we say Welcome to Miami, lets make history again.

Stop being negative, un-logical and mono-minded. And I hope the cops/FBI/DEA/FDLE/CIA/NSA/ATF/USMC/USAF/NASA/NOAA/ come and bust this location for having a soild fondation and well planned infrastructure....and giving soooo many people a place to detatch and get away from the problems of this world over a few drink and a great time.. one of the biggest crimes know to man.. boy we're in trouble...wonder what Fed. Statue that fall's under...?

but what do I know. I'm just a shit talking tit loving guy.

werent you the guy that at one time was banned and even had the ban deodarant as your sig?. and had many many jokes at spaces expense. but u get hired by them and out come the johnnie cochoran of space:rolleyes:

with pod and nexus as defenders space has nothing to worry

can't believe that they did false promotion

lost total respect for that club,

they are going to have parties until dec. unless the cops bust their ass which I hope because they are nothing else but liars

check out heir website for upcoming events

www.clubspace.com

Twilo would have never done such a thing

what did they lie about:confused: I believe the statement LP previously made covers most issues.For the record...

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by obby

I may be wrong but wouldn't have it been easier to just state.

"We are not closing. We are just changing ownership and corporate name due to legal matters."

??????????????

Well, they can't say that due to the legal ramifications of that statement, DUH!!

:D

I once got a fortune cookie that said "You would make a good lawyer".......