Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge 24/7....

mrmatas2277

i bought it on Friday...what a cd!!!! disc 1 is nice dubby, techy, funky shit...nice vocals....i love it....disc 2 is a little bit harder stuff...but still quality tracks all around...i was very very very impressed....and u know this shit is tight, b/c Meli doesnt like it at all....:tongue: ....great fawkin cd from Burridge....also the cd insert (page with all the tracks and the "thank you" page) has something u Trance heads would love....(Jimmy T knows what i am talking about):laugh:

Mr Matas, I would definitely have to agree with you. Personally, I prefer the first cd. You may also want to check out No Shoes No Cake Tyrant Mix with Craig Richards or the first Tyrant. Both very good but especially the first cd of the No Shoes no Cake set. What I like is that they didn't divide it up with Richards doing 1 cd and Burridge doing the other. They both worked together on the whole set. Also try Craig Richards' Fabric set.

Originally posted by philippio

Mr Matas, I would definitely have to agree with you. Personally, I prefer the first cd. You may also want to check out No Shoes No Cake Tyrant Mix with Craig Richards or the first Tyrant. Both very good but especially the first cd of the No Shoes no Cake set. What I like is that they didn't divide it up with Richards doing 1 cd and Burridge doing the other. They both worked together on the whole set. Also try Craig Richards' Fabric set.

way ahead of ya bro...i have had that for a while....both killer Cd's...very dubby stuff...:aright:

Originally posted by philippio

the first cd of the No Shoes no Cake set. What I like is that they didn't divide it up with Richards doing 1 cd and Burridge doing the other. They both worked together on the whole set. Also try Craig Richards' Fabric set.

Agreed..

Not a huuuuge tyrant fan, but the Tyrant 2 CD was a real goodie. CD 1 indeed is a listening jem. I've yet to hear or pick up his 24/7 though... :)

lee burridge is the sh*t. the 24/7 2cd is wicked. the sounds of tyrant are so ahead of their times. some wicked minimal tech house for the soul. check out craig richards kiss 100 break-beat mix from may 2002. an oldie but a goodie. some electro breaks to give you a change from the redundant, boring, same beat over and over again, progressive sound.

p.s. biz, when i see you again i have so much music for you.:D

p.s.s. mrmatas u have great taste in music my friend;)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

So....would a trance head like me even have a remote chance of enjoying this CD?

i dunno bro...i LOVE it...its very tech/dubby stuff, he also throws in some very very good breaks....if u enjoy the Tyrant cds series...then u will def. enjoy this one...if u dont know wtf i am talking about...u wont like it....:D