Joe Mil.

xlr8ted

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

Dude, you don't have to know EVERYTHING that your girlfriend g does, give her SOME space dude. :blank:

I'm trying to remember did you say something about a possible Groovefire event on Nov. 22nd a few weeks back? Just checking because I'm thinking about having a small shindig for afterhours, need a good event to plan the afterhours after, if you get what I mean;) But then again we have to watch and see which weekend RISE is reopening, can't miss that one!:D Saw an ad in S@N mag here in Boston where they are saying they are re-opening in November, can't wait!:D :D

Originally posted by prplhz

I'm trying to remember did you say something about a possible Groovefire event on Nov. 22nd a few weeks back? Just checking because I'm thinking about having a small shindig for afterhours, need a good event to plan the afterhours after, if you get what I mean;) But then again we have to watch and see which weekend RISE is reopening, can't miss that one!:D Saw an ad in S@N mag here in Boston where they are saying they are re-opening in November, can't wait!:D :D

Yeah, big party at Therapy on Saturday, Nov. 22nd. Not a Groovefire event, per say, but I am playing the big room.

Originally posted by prplhz

Rise is opening real soon!!! Cant wait. Got the night free!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Rise is opening real soon!!! Cant wait. Got the night free!!!

It's getting closer! I can't wait either, it's going to be one of the events of the year, won't miss it for the world.

Groove, I thought it was going to be in town, that kind of blows because no ones going to want to drive from Providence...:(

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Did you do a bunch of shitty things to people for the rest of the weekend?

:half:

on AND off the messageboards :laugh: sat night i was hanging out with my cousin and 3 guy friends of hers from NY who are yankees fans.....lets just say the shouting got so loud that the neighbor had to come and tell us to keep it down at 3am :laugh:

Originally posted by stymie

its nov. 22nd. satoshi tomiie(sp) is spinnin.

nice, gonna book some tix soon then. maybe do thurs-mon that weekend. i was going to get a membership this year as well but it won't do me much good now.

the last time i was at rise was when cass played and satoshi made a surprise visit. that was one unforgettable night! and your spelling of tomiie is correct, good work stymie!