Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Set Times And Password For This Weekend At 34

spacious

Originally posted by southof5th

Are you joking? Gabriel & Dresden playing trance for the Sunday morning patio crowd? I don't think so...

Roger Sanchez is an awesome fit for the patio!

Clubplanet strikes again, do your research before you talk......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you joking? Gabriel & Dresden playing trance for the Sunday morning patio crowd? I don't think so...

Gotta love these newbies who are fucking clueless about music, Why not just put Bad Boy Bill out on the Terrace for any early morning ear scorcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

so where do i go then crazy??? im confussled . how are jules and bad boy ive never heard bbb actually and only dl some jules stuff

I meant an intervention to keep you home one weekend so you dont go broke. :laugh:

i have no clue .. im sure he will be there. ill try to be there if i can if the 34 Gods dont take me away on fri :D .. if not ill be there in spirit..

or maybe i wont tell u and then u can play the ever engrossing CP game

Wheres Bling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Roger Sanchez is an awesome fit for the patio!

I try not to take some of the things said on this board to heart, but being that you are mis-informed on the matter I will have to fill you in. YOu are kidding with this post right? Josh and Dave are very diverse when it comes to their sets and music in general. I believe LP is playing it safe by only giving them a 2 hour set, however the second he starts getting into Josh and Daves set and sees that the crowd is also feeling them he will have them finish the party at the terrace. Please listen to ASOT xxl episode 117 and you will have a taste of how diverse this duo is. nuff said I will see you at the terrace for Josh and Daves Terrace set....Nuff said

Later

Harold

Waves copy of Evenessence - Hello rip. Yes the bootleg hour was great. G&D live sets have these kind of bootlegs playing all the time. The ine that I need to hear live is the depech mode bootleg.

See ya there I will be with GDJB crew ans some guests....

Later

Harold

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Shroomy.....:lol3:

I LOVE THAT SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Btw...Judge Jules and Bad Boy Bill.....:eek:

Gonna be outta hand...see everyone Friday!!! :D

ill be at crobar & space after :cool: :cool: :cool:

Roger Sanchez is a much better fit for the morning terrace crowd.

The PATIO CROWD IS DIFFERENT THAN THE MAIN ROOM (1-4am) CROWD!!

A lot of you complaining about G&D not playing on the patio probably never stay up till the late AM anyway....if you did you'd know what I'm talking about

A lot of you complaining about G&D not playing on the patio probably never stay up till the late AM anyway....if you did you'd know what I'm talking about

I do until the early afternoon. OG destroys that terrace. no minimal Bellini style crap. just raw beats.. IMO this is what you need at that time of the morning. once again G&D would be a nice fit. ;)

a little turntablism with RS and G&D would be sickkkkkkkkkk! :idea: