Clubplanet Nightlife Community

34?

xxgrooveericxx

what a bunch of f#@$#%^@ loosers, that is a huge change!!

"no we have to close down the place, there is too much pressure from the media we can not work when people hate us like that"

"so now we decided to reopen as 34 with the same owners and everything "

and you think that they care about the people, my ass!!!!!!

I can't believe this, if that had happened with Twilo, I know I would go tell them what I thought a bout them, but most of you guys are blind, had such a great time at space ( I did to) and can't even realize that they are fucking you over so badly

this club can go to hell!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nico1

"no we have to close down the place, there is too much pressure from the media we can not work when people hate us like that"

I can't believe this, if that had happened with Twilo, I know I would go tell them what I thought a bout them, but most of you guys are blind, had such a great time at space ( I did to) and can't even realize that they are fucking you over so badly

id like to know how they are fuckin us over ?? who gives a shit what they do ?? are u gonna stop having fun just cause a club changed its name , or owners , or whatever the fuck ??? i dont care ... place is the same , crowd is gonna be the same ... music will be the same ... so how are we getting fucked ?? some people just need to shut up !! go to the club & just have a good time !! & stop worrying so damn much on what the name or owner or whatever is gonna be ... peace

Originally posted by koky

id like to know how they are fuckin us over ?? who gives a shit what they do ?? are u gonna stop having fun just cause a club changed its name , or owners , or whatever the fuck ??? i dont care ... place is the same , crowd is gonna be the same ... music will be the same ... so how are we getting fucked ?? some people just need to shut up !! go to the club & just have a good time !! & stop worrying so damn much on what the name or owner or whatever is gonna be ... peace

:werd::rock:

Originally posted by nico1

ever stop to think that LP's actions have zero to do with you bud, maybe he is trying to send a message to someone oh i dunno, like the media or the government... i mean perhaps he does lay awake at night secretly plotting to decieve you and all the other people that make his business succesful. cause he really has nothing better to do, but judging from fact that he has done all he said he was gonna do thus far, i hardly doubt it. so enjoy it while you got it. i mean after all, blink to long and you could miss it...