Clubplanet Nightlife Community

um..can anyone say YANKEES!!!!!

drsatan

Originally posted by lyrik

133106donger.jpg

THE DONGER SEZ.."NO MORE YANKEE MY WANKEE"

:laugh: :laugh:

Yanks won...good for them...umpires suck? yea..so what...whats new....u cant depend on umpires to win games....PLAIN AND SIMPLE...this is nothing new to us Marlins...we have NEVER been ahead in a series...we have ALWAYS come back to win....this seems to be another one...lets hope we have enough in our tanks to take over the Yankees (i am sure we do)...Beckett pitched a great game (except for that walk that helped the Yankees tie it up, umpires..umpires...i know)....Mussina actually pitched pretty good as well....my FUCK YOU award goes to: Willis and Castillo....keep up the good work guys, ur moms must be sooooo proud of the way u played last night:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

my FUCK YOU award goes to: Willis and Castillo....keep up the good work guys, ur moms must be sooooo proud of the way u played last night:rolleyes:

My FUCK YOU Awards go to:

D. Lee for not hitting w/ runners in position

The Marlins Bats (or lack of)

And, my big FUCK YOU goes to Saleen for being bald and gay.

Guest saleen351

lets review

Yankees have better pitching

D Train is overrated and his contract next year will be tiny now that the league has seen that his only talent is his wind up which hides the balls, but now the hitters have his number and you can tell he gets flustered easiley and gets wild.

Beckett is a good picther, but yanks worn him down, and you can tell after the rain delay his velocity was down, he was only throwinng in the low 90's after the 4th inning. And in basball, only a nolan ryan can throw that slow and not expect to get shelled.

Umpires were bad last night, but for both sides. So i don't want to hear it!

Homeruns sell tickets

Pitching wins games

Marlins are in huge trouble. we have Boomer pitching and clemons, then pettite etc....

Originally posted by saleen351

Beckett is a good picther, but yanks worn him down, and you can tell after the rain delay his velocity was down, he was only throwinng in the low 90's after the 4th inning. And in basball, only a nolan ryan can throw that slow and not expect to get shelled.

:laugh: were u watching the same game?? :laugh:

the only real player that hit Beckett well, was Jeter...oh btw Soriano sucks worse ass than Alex Gonzalez...:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: were u watching the same game?? :laugh:

the only real player that hit Beckett well, was Jeter...oh btw Soriano sucks worse ass than Alex Gonzalez...:laugh:

LOL, it's Yankee basball. We don't need 15 hits and 20 runs, we have always from the time Torre got highered we are a team, that manufactures runs. Yankees have never been known as a great offensive team, it's not the style of baseball we play..

Please note, Bosox were the best offensive team in MLB and they lost...

Originally posted by andrewthomas

YEA OK BLAME THE RAIN

the marlins play in the rain all season, now ur trying to blame the rain hahaha

just wait till we get to NY when ur fish will freeze thier balls off

maybe then u can blame the cold weather and ill consider it

attachment.php?s=&postid=1799981

Originally posted by saleen351

lets review

Yankees have better pitching

D Train is overrated and his contract next year will be tiny now that the league has seen that his only talent is his wind up which hides the balls, but now the hitters have his number and you can tell he gets flustered easiley and gets wild.

Umpires were bad last night, but for both sides. So i don't want to hear it!

Homeruns sell tickets

Pitching wins games

Marlins are in huge trouble. we have Boomer pitching and clemons, then pettite etc....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1799981