Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Deer.

c-luv

All of u that know me know that i am a lover of ALL animals and never wish bad on any of them...HOWEVER, AS OF 1:30 am tonight I HATE DEER.

As i was traveling home from watching a wonderful Yankee game COMPLETELY SOBER....a fucking deer decided to PLOW into the side of my car shattering all my windows, taking off my mirror, pushing in the driverside door so that it cant even open...and completely smashing in the drivers side of my 8 month old 2003 honda accord coupe that i love...

i now HATE deer.:bigfinge::flame::mad2::cuss::frust::boohoo:

go to the emergency room in the morning and tell them you have really bad headaches and your shoulders and neck are stiff and sore... no fault pays all doctors bills.. then get yourself a personal injusry lawyer. If you have a job call in and stay out at least 10 days....this is what my lawyer told me to do.... unfortunately I can't take 2 weeks right now.. I have a vacation scheduled for 3 weeks in december so i didnt do it... but he said they usually thry to settle cases where theres no other car involved real quick cuz they can usually get off cheap....

Originally posted by naughtybabe

:jawdrop:

I would have freaked out...

yeh i freaked out pretty bad...i called up josh hysterical..he was like WHAT HAPPENED?!?!??!?! i didnt know what happened, i thought someone shot something through my window...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Well... if you can use a bad situation to help yourself out you should ...... I dunno if you work or what not... but you might wanna look into it.... you really have nothing to lose... they can't raise your rates if a deer comes running out of nowhere...

yeh...well i will talk to my dad...he prob wont go for it...:blank: