Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Deer.

c-luv

Originally posted by c-luv

All of u that know me know that i am a lover of ALL animals and never wish bad on any of them...HOWEVER, AS OF 1:30 am tonight I HATE DEER.

As i was traveling home from watching a wonderful Yankee game COMPLETELY SOBER....a fucking deer decided to PLOW into the side of my car shattering all my windows, taking off my mirror, pushing in the driverside door so that it cant even open...and completely smashing in the drivers side of my 8 month old 2003 honda accord coupe that i love...

i now HATE deer.:bigfinge::flame::mad2::cuss::frust::boohoo:

aww im sorry to hear about that hun, but at least u r ok :)

...no offense...but....why would you hate the deer?...by the same tolken, he/she might hate you...fuckin humans putting up rodes and destroying their woods...i'm not taking either sides, but you certainly shouldnt hate them....and now that we all know you're ok...what about the deer?...your car can get fixed...you're ok...what if the deer suffered some type of injury(ies)...it sucks that you had an accident...and it sucks that you fucked up your car...but take a deep breath and put this shit in perspective...please...

*standing by the deer's side*

Originally posted by phatman

...no offense...but....why would you hate the deer?...by the same tolken, he/she might hate you...fuckin humans putting up rodes and destroying their woods...i'm not taking either sides, but you certainly shouldnt hate them....and now that we all know you're ok...what about the deer?...your car can get fixed...you're ok...what if the deer suffered some type of injury(ies)...it sucks that you had an accident...and it sucks that you fucked up your car...but take a deep breath and put this shit in perspective...please...

the deer walked away from the scene...actually he/she ran...he was good enough to run...unlike my car...which is destroyed. If the deer died...diff. story, but he lived and ran about with his life...not like i hit him or put up the roads....he hit me. If i ran into your car and destroyed it...u would hate me too..why would he hate me...he ran into me..

* STILL STANDING ON MY SIDE*

haha that was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard come out of your mouth... Didn't you see how she wrote that the deer hit the car on the passenger side door, not the front. If it were the front then you can say poor deer he/she was running and got smacked by an idiot driver. The deer deserves to die if it ran into the car. Fuck that if I saw the deer run away I would have tried to hit it and run it over.

Originally posted by c-luv

the deer walked away from the scene...actually he/she ran...he was good enough to run...unlike my car...which is destroyed. If the deer died...diff. story, but he lived and ran about with his life...not like i hit him or put up the roads....he hit me. If i ran into your car and destroyed it...u would hate me too..why would he hate me...he ran into me..

* STILL STANDING ON MY SIDE*

...lol...you say it as if he/she intended to..and you're trying to establish fault with a forest creature...more than likely the deer flat out couldnt see you - i'm sure if i researched it, we'd find an explanation with regards to their vision in the dark...i'm sure the deer didnt do this on purpose nor with malintent...personally, i think the schmucks that have hit my cars in the past are worse creatures because they at least should have had some training and education in the matter...the deer was just being a deer...walking/running in the woods...lol...whatever...youre ok...the deer's ok...and the car can get fixed....that's all that matters in the end...

Originally posted by origskeemr

haha that was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard come out of your mouth... Didn't you see how she wrote that the deer hit the car on the passenger side door, not the front. If it were the front then you can say poor deer he/she was running and got smacked by an idiot driver. The deer deserves to die if it ran into the car. Fuck that if I saw the deer run away I would have tried to hit it and run it over.

....see above....and nice to know you'd take an animal's life if it god forbid hit your precious car...and you think my comments were stupid...perhaps better stupid than heartless and shallow...fucking humans...hopeless...

...lol...you say it as if he/she intended to..and you're trying to establish fault with a forest creature...more than likely the deer flat out couldnt see you - i'm sure if i researched it, we'd find an explanation with regards to their vision in the dark...i'm sure the deer didnt do this on purpose nor with malintent...personally, i think the schmucks that have hit my cars in the past are worse creatures because they at least should have had some training and education in the matter...the deer was just being a deer...walking/running in the woods...lol...whatever...youre ok...the deer's ok...and the car can get fixed....that's all that matters in the end...

he wasnt running in the woods...he was running in the street...at my car..:laugh:

wow phattie did u have a bad day?? are you really close with a deer or something?? i feel like i hit a soft spot....i am a lover of animals too but the fucker ran a marathon into my car...give me some room to vent...damnnnnnn...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by origskeemr

damn you dont stop... JUST FUCKIN DROP IT. I did.

...lol...relax tough guy...i forgot about this until you both brought it to the top of the page, so i took the opportunity to re-read the thread...trust me when i tell you that i have no anger left regarding this...just a strange combination of humor and disapointment...