Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the best college scene

kenishere

:) i mean to go to parties and school atmosphere ...girls have to be hot and parties have to be good ooohhh the college has to be in ny or nj....??? i went to st johns the parties where ok it depends on the people u know but they weren't that great.. girls where really good looking but most where really stuck up and loved juice heads... i think maybe cause they where form LI not that im saying they all r stuck up and love juice heads but that the impression i get from LI girls...:confused:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...You gotta go south or west for the action... U of F is really good for hot slutty chicks, same with FSU...come to think about it U of M is really good... Florida chix are easy!...I can personally attest to this...:aright:..

:confused::laugh2:

on a side note on the florida schools though FSU there is a higher percentage or girlis to guys and UF its the opposite.. moreo guys than girls. bc FSU used to be the girls school and UF was the guys school

but i hate FSU and the Noles. UF is usually rated top 5 party schools and top 10 best looking campuses year in and year out by the princeton review

the best college atmosphere would obviuosly be in the midwestern states!!!!!!!

although f.s.u. and u..f. are very good.....i did go to party to both of thses schools when i was in high school.......i still dont think they give u that pure college atmosphere that u would get in those midwestern states!!!!!

the reason for this is that theres nothing to do in those block states....they live for those universities out there.....thats all they have....so therefore its catered more to that!!!!!!!!!