Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera @ NV Sat Oct 25

williemo

These people are a bunhc of fuckign retards that need to market more than they are doing. Robbie is the fucking man i love all the remixes he does actuall i like him cause he's really sexual:makeout: :hump:, and he's also down to earth NV needs to realize they are spending money on DJ's and they're not getting it back for lack of Marketing! I'll be there i think:confused: :rolleyes: i'll try to support my boy!

Guest saleen351

HOG, this is great, lets bring our beach chairs and chill on the dance floor, while smoking a joint and drinking beer... lots of ass can be our waitress while RR rips it up, we'll be the only ones there...

Originally posted by verysexynaty

These people are a bunhc of fuckign retards that need to market more than they are doing. Robbie is the fucking man i love all the remixes he does actuall i like him cause he's really sexual:makeout: :hump:, and he's also down to earth NV needs to realize they are spending money on DJ's and they're not getting it back for lack of Marketing! I'll be there i think:confused: :rolleyes: i'll try to support my boy!

You are so right that's why the club is hurting the way it is.:shades2:

Originally posted by saleen351

HOG, this is great, lets bring our beach chairs and chill on the dance floor, while smoking a joint and drinking beer... lots of ass can be our waitress while RR rips it up, we'll be the only ones there...

hope there is at least 1 hottie there dancing:confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Bling

LOL everyone at CP will be at Crobar or 34 tonite

bling you are an idiot. i'll be at RR, hes by far the best dj spining in miami tonight :idea:

just becasue cp has perceptions of nv, doesn't mean the choons won't be good..