Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Origskeemr (2)

phatman

Originally posted by origskeemr

and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings pooh.

...that is perhaps the funniest thing you've written tonite....perhaps there's some truth to what you wrote but you should read my new sig as well...last night you showed me you were shallow and heartless, tonight you showed me you were a true asshole and about equivalent to some beads of sweat falling off my left nut....but it's just a message board, right?...the funny thing is, i was over it last night and put that shit in my profile to make light of it, but handling it the way you did, hats off - you're a real man....:aright:...you shouldnt be sorry...i'm not...nor will be for that matter....shit's squashed for now until the next issue...peace...

Originally posted by phatman

...that is perhaps the funniest thing you've written tonite....perhaps there's some truth to what you wrote but you should read my new sig as well...last night you showed me you were shallow and heartless, tonight you showed me you were a true asshole and about equivalent to some beads of sweat falling off my left nut....but it's just a message board, right?...the funny thing is, i was over it last night and put that shit in my profile to make light of it, but handling it the way you did, hats off - you're a real man....:aright:...you shouldnt be sorry...i'm not...nor will be for that matter....shit's squashed for now until the next issue...peace...

when a guy sticks up for his girlfriend that makes him a "true asshole"?? what kind of warped idea is that?? :shaky:

Originally posted by c-luv

when a guy sticks up for his girlfriend that makes him a "true asshole"?? what kind of warped idea is that?? :shaky:

... i wasnt attacking you or even insulting - carefully reread what i wrote on your deer post... it's all about intent and how you do things in this world - i tried to show a different side to things and you guys thought i was coming at you - so he made it personal - with insults - both things i did not do...and pretty much never do....

... i wasnt attacking you or even insulting - carefully reread what i wrote on your deer post... it's all about intent and how you do things in this world - i tried to show a different side to things and you guys thought i was coming at you - so he made it personal - with insults - both things i did not do...and pretty much never do....

yea but you def. guilty of lame jokes

listen I'm sorry if I went to far, but I didnt know you were trying to make a joke out of it. I took it offensively what you wrote in your avatar profile cause my girlfriend was in a pretty serious accident. I did what ANY BOYFRIEND should do... defend their girlfriend... In any event I did what I did because thats the way I am... i attacked you cause I will ALWAYS fight/stand up for my friends and esp my girlfriend. That's just me. I am not shallow and if you feel that way then so be it. However, I am def not the sweat drippin off your nut. I have a heart so I keep to myself with the comments on CP, but if you fuck with my girl I do what I gotta do.

listen I'm sorry if I went to far, but I didnt know you were trying to make a joke out of it. I took it offensively what you wrote in your avatar profile cause my girlfriend was in a pretty serious accident. I did what ANY BOYFRIEND should do... defend their girlfriend... In any event I did what I did because thats the way I am... i attacked you cause I will ALWAYS fight/stand up for my friends and esp my girlfriend. That's just me. I am not shallow and if you feel that way then so be it. However, I am def not the sweat drippin off your nut. I have a heart so I keep to myself with the comments on CP, but if you fuck with my girl I do what I gotta do.

...this is me telling you that i was not fucking with your girlfriend...and had you PMed me or spoken to me on the side, i wouldve shared that with you as well as some of my experiences with car accidents and near-misses that would show you i wouldnt make light of accidents....but the fact is you didnt...so i still dont like your approach...it was my mistake to try to share anything after an accident, c-luv is right there, you just need room to vent and calm down....and i dont dispute defending your girl...i believe in that as well...just make sure you got the right guy next time....you seem to have a decent perception of who i am based on my posts in the past, i wouldve assumed you knew i wouldnt do what you thought i was doing...whatever...whats done is done...

But I thought it's all in good fun? Just a message board right? :confused:

...this is me telling you that i was not fucking with your girlfriend...and had you PMed me or spoken to me on the side, i wouldve shared that with you as well as some of my experiences with car accidents and near-misses that would show you i wouldnt make light of accidents....but the fact is you didnt...so i still dont like your approach...it was my mistake to try to share anything after an accident, c-luv is right there, you just need room to vent and calm down....and i dont dispute defending your girl...i believe in that as well...just make sure you got the right guy next time....you seem to have a decent perception of who i am based on my posts in the past, i wouldve assumed you knew i wouldnt do what you thought i was doing...whatever...whats done is done...

whateva... WTF are you talking about... I'm not gunna PM you and be like can you please explain your avatar... You were tryin to make a joke about the accident which backfired... It's not my fault I didnt know it was a joke. I know it doesnt matter what I say but I am sorry for what I said now that I know it was a joke. Even if it were a joke I didnt think now was the time to make it.

whateva... WTF are you talking about... I'm not gunna PM you and be like can you please explain your avatar... You were tryin to make a joke about the accident which backfired... It's not my fault I didnt know it was a joke. I know it doesnt matter what I say but I am sorry for what I said now that I know it was a joke. Even if it were a joke I didnt think now was the time to make it.

hey C LUV......i think your BF is turnin homo on us