Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V Roll Call!!!!

mjm

Originally posted by verysexynaty

you isn't the only one he he he!!! It's time to get banged the f!@# up!:beer::bong::pint::drool:

Nigga who....? Nigga what...? NIGGA PUHLEASE!!!!!:D

:aright:

sounds interesting....:eek:

i"ll hold you to that

Originally posted by professorx97

I want to go. but i cant :mad3: :mad3:

See you at G&D Saturday night.

:hat:

Guess what...you ARE going AND you are picking me up on the way to MIRZA's...LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks in advance for the ride. :D I hate having car trouble.:mad:

As much as I love listening to EDGAR V's sets im gonna have to sit this one out.I started a new job and I have to work tomorrow early as fcuk. :mad:But I need the flow so..........I know it isnt the last so im not that worried but I was looking forward hanging out with the fellow cp peeps that I haven seen in awhile.But I have to do what I have to do.So those that are going party hard and be safe.PEACE.

KNOCK EM DEAD EDGAR!!!! :rock:

Originally posted by happyface

As much as I love listening to EDGAR V's sets im gonna have to sit this one out.I started a new job and I have to work tomorrow early as fcuk. :mad: But I need the flow so..........I know it isnt the last so im not that worried but I was looking forward hanging out with the fellow cp peeps that I haven seen in awhile.But I have to do what I have to do.So those that are going party hard and be safe.PEACE.

KNOCK EM DEAD EDGAR!!!! :rock:

Awww....you will be missed AGAIn Happyface. BUT...going to 34 tomorrow? :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Awww....you will be missed AGAIn Happyface. BUT...going to 34 tomorrow? :D

So far I am CrazyC,but i wanna drop by around 3 or 4 in da mornning to hang till late........gotta see what the big brother wants to do.We have the lil rascal this weekend so you what that means but I NEED TO GO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: but most deff i will be there.