Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Series tix for sale...

sosti

Originally posted by sandman1130

actual price of tickets is $66....lol go to yankees website and u will see. it dosnt even cost 225 for the whole series in the bleachers. If it was game 7 then it would be ok at those prices but not game 6 ripp off!!!!!!!!!!

She didnt say she was selling them for face value. Im sure she will find a buyer.

actual price of tickets is $66....lol go to yankees website and u will see. it dosnt even cost 225 for the whole series in the bleachers. If it was game 7 then it would be ok at those prices but not game 6 ripp off!!!!!!!!!!

wait a minute, you're not the sandman i thought you were!!!

who is this imitation sandman....

and if you didn't want to buy the tix, then you should mind your own business b/c you can't get the tix for $66 ANYWHERE... so suck it.

lol..say what you want ur still ripping people off

the entire World Series is one big rip off.... ppl are selling tix for $4000 behind the plate...

Life is one big rip off for that matter...

you just choose whether you wanna be the one making the money than the one complaining about it..:cool:

Thank you for pointing that out. this guy is full of shit that he paid 116 through ticketmaster! They are 66 with all the Ticketmaster Surcharges included!

Originally posted by somebitch

why does everyone care so much if shes ripping people off?? if someone responds that they want the tickets maybe they dont care about being ripped off. i agree with your guys though, bleacher seats for 250!?!?! id rather watch the game on TV. :tongue:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by mattm2o

Thank you for pointing that out. this guy is full of shit that he paid 116 through ticketmaster! They are 66 with all the Ticketmaster Surcharges included!

sorry fuck face but my tickets are were 116 they are better seats. My point was i paid 116 for better seats then bleachers, why would u buy bleachers for 250 each.

sorry fuck face but my tickets are were 116 they are better seats. My point was i paid 116 for better seats then bleachers, why would u buy bleachers for 250 each.

maybe because the game is sold out? that's the way the world works... high demand with no supply = high prices.

If you have any other questions let us know.

OK I read it wrong, have fun in the Upper Deck!!!!