Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anyone know where Tiesto is?!

verysexynaty

Just a quick question to my fellow followers. Does anyone know where Tiesto is or when he's spinning in miami next??? I miss the only fine ass man i am willing to got to jail and kill his wife for!!!:flame::knife::2guns: All joking aside though i missed him like threee times already cause i was out of town. Plus he is the most amazing DJ out there and no matter what anyone says he's just the DJ i started out on and will always love!!! He's AMAZING :bowdown: Can anyone help me?!!!! pleeeeez gimme info!!!

Post Script: I do wanna :makeout::kiss2::swallow::bowdown: with him though... he he he! :hump:

Originally posted by philippio

"Everynight with my star friends,

We eat caviar and drink champagne.

Sniffing in the VIP area...

We talk about dj Tiesto!

You know dj Tiesto? He's dead...! DEAD!!!!!!!!

(Philippio's bootleg of Miss Kittin' & The Hacker's Frank Sinatra)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1797439

Tiesto the #1 dj in the world...pleaasseee. Mauro picatto runs circles around that nigga. He rocked space the last time he was there unlike no one else playing trance. We all know that tiesto is world famous, but truth be told, there are many djs that i rather watch ,including GOD him self...... STEVE LAWLER. Cant wait to see LAWLER rock 34 ones again early next month. I think it's time separate who is the moust famous dj from who is trully the best. Just think of okenfold, he i famous but he sucks the big one.

Originally posted by ttaalliihhoo

Tiesto the #1 dj in the world...pleaasseee. Mauro picatto runs circles around that nigga. He rocked space the last time he was there unlike no one else playing trance. We all know that tiesto is world famous, but truth be told, there are many djs that i rather watch ,including GOD him self...... STEVE LAWLER. Cant wait to see LAWLER rock 34 ones again early next month. I think it's time separate who is the moust famous dj from who is trully the best. Just think of okenfold, he i famous but he sucks the big one.

:mad: FIRST OF ALL MR. ttaalliihhoo :lame: !!! TIESTO IS THE FUCKING MAN and he's an amazing :dj: ok. Get your shit straight nigga Please!!! Your probably wouldn'y know good trance if it kicked you in the huevos!!!! Sorry buy tiesto is the hottest and best fucking dj BAR NONE!!!! Anyways i love him b-cuz he's amazing not b-cuz he's famous.... and lemme tell you OKENFOLD KICKED MUTHAFUCKIN ASS AT ULTRA!!! So get your story straight little boyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!! :cuss: